893 Permanent residency granted

Guest ellie2

Guest ellie2

Hi all,

Just thought I would share our good news, have been here now for just over 3 years on a 165 investor visa, we sent in our application on the 8th March for our 893 residency and today we were granted permanent residency :biggrin:

Big celebrations tonight I think.

Christine

Hi Christine,

That's fab news, congratulations to you all! We changed visa and got granted a ENS121 Permanent visa on 19th April, had to leave Australia for a week so went to Singapore and loved the shopping! M&S etc, fab!

Hope your still enjoying life to the full

Janet & Co x

Hi all,

Just thought I would share our good news, have been here now for just over 3 years on a 165 investor visa, we sent in our application on the 8th March for our 893 residency and today we were granted permanent residency :biggrin:

Big celebrations tonight I think.

Christine

Congrats - I don't know you but well remember my ecstatic joy when our visa came through, so understand how you must be feeling. Many blessings to you.....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ellie2
Hi Christine,

That's fab news, congratulations to you all! We changed visa and got granted a ENS121 Permanent visa on 19th April, had to leave Australia for a week so went to Singapore and loved the shopping! M&S etc, fab!

Hope your still enjoying life to the full

Janet & Co x

Hi Janet,

Just seen this, Thats brilliant news on the ENS 121 so you got your PR 2 days before me!!!!

Still loving it here cannot believe we have been here for nearly 3 and a half years,

Are you still in Perth?

We thought we would have to leave the country once PR came through but we didnt all we had to do was to go to the DIAC offices in Brisbane and have the label put in there,

Any way take care, will message you soon with more details.

Christine

Archived