sweet lord !!!!!!!!!! visa approved !!!!!!!!

loubeany

At least we are having some good weather here so that it doesn't feel completely alien to you when you get there! If I manage to get my visa, I'll be heading to brissie.

Hoping for a move to oz in the coming year or two.......hoping not three!

Good luck with visa and getting to Brissy .... :biggrin::biggrin:

Am absolutely certain you will be starting a thread very soon and celebrating ur new life in Oz... good luck :biggrin:

Thats brilliant news Loubeany.... 11 days is amazing too.... I've just had word that my visa application has been submitted this morning but its anywhere between 1 and 3 months :eek: so fingers crossed the Melbourne office don't make me wait too long!!

Thats brilliant news Loubeany.... 11 days is amazing too.... I've just had word that my visa application has been submitted this morning but its anywhere between 1 and 3 months :eek: so fingers crossed the Melbourne office don't make me wait too long!!

Thet seem pretty quick at the mo so big fingers crossed for u !!! :wink: melbourne is not far away am sure xx

company will be booking the flights from manchester so will be emirates and hopefully sorted in next few days :biggrin:

Congratulations and Celebrations !!! Enjoy that feeling......

You can't go wrong with Emirates. We flew with them last week from Manchester. Had slight delay on first flight, but we still managed to land on time in Brisbane. Have been here a week now in Brisbane and loving it.

Enjoy all the build up to going. Party loads.

xx Helen

Whooo whooo!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :wink::laugh:

Bet you are excited. We were but also a little dumbstruck lol Took my husband a while for it to sink in and when it did he was annoyingly excited! ha ha

We are off to WA (Rockingham area) 16th August, 2011.

My husband will be joining the Aussie Navy and will most likely be away for long periods of time (on course/at sea), so if you need someone to keep in touch with/ meet for coffee (or stronger) give me a shout! :biggrin:

Enjoy your moment of elation - Cheers!

Liz x

Whooo whooo!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :wink::laugh:

Bet you are excited. We were but also a little dumbstruck lol Took my husband a while for it to sink in and when it did he was annoyingly excited! ha ha

We are off to WA (Rockingham area) 16th August, 2011.

My husband will be joining the Aussie Navy and will most likely be away for long periods of time (on course/at sea), so if you need someone to keep in touch with/ meet for coffee (or stronger) give me a shout! :biggrin:

Enjoy your moment of elation - Cheers!

Liz x

Thanks Liz

Will be great to meet up as we will be in Fremantle !! Hope all goes well x :jiggy:

Archived