GSM paper based applications

Guest fuel4mind

Guest JSHAN

:arghh:

Hi Everyone,

I sent my paper based 176 to diac on 23/02 by normal post, we didnt hear anything until 22/03 when we recieved our acknowledgment email. Diac recieved it on 04/03 so this is our lodgement date. They took the money on 22/03 aswell. Nothing has happened at all since then as our form 1100 (the form that the state have to send to diac to confirm sponsorship) has got lost somewhere!! We had an email from wa on 31/03 saying that they had confirmed ss with diac so I presumed that I would just have to wait

Hi Hayley,

The whole excercise is really frustatating, never can we be comfortable that things are happening, always things like this crop up, form 1100 missing , not receievd, application is review, etc. .... Atleast whn I was submitting then I tht it would take 1.5 mnts looking at the progress of 176 visas with SS.

Now its making no difference of waiting for file numb 1st - 1.5mths, then Form 1100 - 1-2 weeks ( hpfully...if vic doesnt screw up like WA), then CO, then internal Chcks etc.

PS:I already have a 175 applied last year and waiting in PRI 3 bunch of applns.

THis is no longer fun, if i get a visa then its what I have earned and they have not f..given...

People Our Biz.... they are proud of saying that...

rather it shud have been

You work.. You pay... (you as in applicants)

We sit .... We earn...''

Regards,

JSHAN

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fuel4mind
sent paper based appln on 2nd april..

havent heard till then..

It will take at least 3-4 weeks to hear from them.

Guest JSHAN

fuel, redpri, seban - just letting you guys know that I have received the application file number today in a email with PDF attached with all details. As I had told u last week when i had called them that they were processing 21st march date for paper applications.

So all the best to you guys, as Fuel told that u shud give 3-4 weeks for getting a file number from DIAC from the date of postal acknowledgement date.

Regards,

JSHAN

Guest redprimrose

Congratulation, JSHAN.

Hope I'll receive mine soon.

btw, a guy from another forum call DIAC today. DIAC are up to Mar 23rd regarding to the paper lodged application. In addition, CO has been assigned to the beginning of April. Due to the fact that paper lodged applicants receive the acknowledgement letter far later than the acknowledged lodged date, paper lodged applicates are expected to be allocated to CO immediately after receiving acknowledgement letter.

Guest redprimrose
fuel, redpri, seban - just letting you guys know that I have received the application file number today in a email with PDF attached with all details. As I had told u last week when i had called them that they were processing 21st march date for paper applications.

So all the best to you guys, as Fuel told that u shud give 3-4 weeks for getting a file number from DIAC from the date of postal acknowledgement date.

Regards,

JSHAN

Is the information of State Sponsorship metioned in the email you receive?

Guest JSHAN

In reply please quote:

Client Name: JSHAN

Date of Birth: xx xxxx 19xx

Client ID: 123456789

Application ID: 121314151617

File Number: BXC 2011/12231221212

Visa Class: Skilled (Migrant) (class VE)

Date of Visa Application: 21 MR 20xx

Transmission Method: EMAIL

Dear JSHAN

Acknowledgement of valid application for a Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) visa

This letter refers to your application for a Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) visa, which was lodged

at South Australian State Of

fice on xx March 2011. You have indicated on your application that

you wish to be considered for the grant of a Skilled - Sponsored (subclass 176) visa.

This letter confirms that your payment has been receipted and your application has been assessed

as a valid application. A receipt for this payment is attached to this letter.

This is how the 4 PDF attached email will contain to let you know . 1.confirming application 2. confirming details of appln. 3. client charter info.4. Tax invoice receipt.

I have already notified VIC SS with my filenumber and asked them to acknowledge once they send the form1100 to DIAC.

I will check other threads as to see how long VIC takes to send this to DIAC , as I have read its not more than 5 days.

RedPri -

To your question it doesnot mention which State has sponsored, so I beleive you can still send in form 1023 with change of state sponsorship and VIC SMP email once your application is lodged and parallely let VIC know that they have to send form 1100 to DIAC and send regret email to WA later saying you have decided otherways.

1st confirm DIAC has acknowledged form 1023 with change.

2nd Parallely let VIC SMP know that you are intersted in VIC

3rd after 1 and 2 are confirmed ask for case officer has confirmation that you can do it (change SS)

4th Let WA Know that you are deciding not to move to WA.

Thansk & Regards,

JSHAN

Guest JSHAN

Guys ,

Just to let you know that VIC has confirmed that they have set the Form1100 to DIAC.:notworthy:

Its just 2-3 posts before that I was going mad at the whole system and now am like what ever progress is being made I am thanking.

All the best to you guys too. keep up the spirits!!! for some day we might Overcome.

Listening to the song - We shall overcome , we shall overcome some day ehhhh!!!:idea:

Regards,

JSHAN

Guest savanna

JSHAN, Hi! Could you pls tell me:

Did you ask DIAC to inform you when your paper 176 app will be received by them?

My paper 176 app was delivered to DIAC on Monday. Should I ask them that they received my app or should I wait till they inform me?

Guest redprimrose

Hi JSHAN

I received file number today.

Call DIAC just now. Operator said that form 1023 can be used to change state sponsorship.

Since form 1023 has already been sent to DIAC, I plan to notify Vic of my file number.

Regards

Redprimrose

Guest tonymm

I have a doubt..will they acknowledge us once they recieve the application in their office?

Am from india and i think it will take 8 -10 days to recieve courier there, so tht we can expect the recieved acknowledgement within 12 days . right?

After tht it will take 3-4 weeks to get file number?

All of u are written ur aopplication recieved date here. thts why am asking .....

Tonymm

Guest redprimrose
I have a doubt..will they acknowledge us once they recieve the application in their office?

Am from india and i think it will take 8 -10 days to recieve courier there, so tht we can expect the recieved acknowledgement within 12 days . right?

After tht it will take 3-4 weeks to get file number?

All of u are written ur aopplication recieved date here. thts why am asking .....

Tonymm

DIAC will not send acknowldge email when they receive application. You have to wait for 3-4 weeks after your application reached DIAC.

I delivered my application by DHL. The receival date can be traced online. You may call DIAC to confirm the receival date.

Guest JSHAN
Hi JSHAN

I received file number today.

Call DIAC just now. Operator said that form 1023 can be used to change state sponsorship.

Since form 1023 has already been sent to DIAC, I plan to notify Vic of my file number.

Regards

Redprimrose

Thats real good... All the best... VIC is real Fast they reply it the very next hour... I sent them email today morning just to make sure that i took time to read the DIAC response :wideeyed:

and VIC immediately confirmed the same hour that they sent the form 1100 to DIAC and sent me a ack email saying thanks for accepting vic spons and to let them know the out come...

I asked Mongobear a fellow Vic SMP he said expect a CO in a week or so and then since everything of mine is ready I should get my visa the same day:huh:

Regards,JSHAN

Guest savanna
Guys, I sent my paper application on 16th March 2011 and was acknowledged by DIAC on 21st March, No file number provided yet, no money wihtdrawn by DIAC.

I called up DIAC inthis regard as it has been 15 days since the ack. I had to wait fo 57 minutes (dint mind) and was approached by a operator who asked my passport num and visa class applied for and said "The ack has been received, but there have been a surge of applications (paper) last month and we are clearing the queue. As far as I can tell you yours wont be long sir."

But the soothing part is DIAC is considering the ack date as the visa application date so mine is 21/03(VE 176)

Regards,

JSHAN

Hi, JSHAN! Pls tell me how you were "acknowledged by DIAC on 21st March"? Did you ask them? Or they did it themselves?

Guest JSHAN
JSHAN, Hi! Could you pls tell me:

Did you ask DIAC to inform you when your paper 176 app will be received by them?

My paper 176 app was delivered to DIAC on Monday. Should I ask them that they received my app or should I wait till they inform me?[/QUS

Savanna -

There are 2 ways to know that your application has been received by DIAC.

1. ACK from your registered post which confirms that ASPC hs received the application.

2. If you had sent thru normal post then give it 10-15 days and then call DIAC to confirm

3. reg post - still call to confirm the aplication dated, normal post - wait 10-15 days - call diac then to confirm appln receival and application date.

4. after confirmation give 3-4 weeks (28days) and then you will get a file number for paper based/

Regards.

JSHAN

Guest tonymm

can I cal diac if I submitted MY application through an agent? if yes,please send the telephone number. Wht reference we have to give if diac lift the cal?

tonymm

Guest JSHAN
can I cal diac if I submitted MY application through an agent? if yes,please send the telephone number. Wht reference we have to give if diac lift the cal?

I also have submitted thru an agent... but I called up personally to see it myself.. Call thru Skype if you are international... They take 50 + minutes so patience required...

I asked my agent , he told that there are lots of applications so our file number is still pending entry...he dint have any answer like where they have reached and all...if you call them they will let u know..

Reference Number is Passport Number and DOB and if you have registerd posted it then your reg post number can be used too... They are very patient on call so dont panic.....

Telephone +61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia)

1300 364 613 (in Australia)

Regards,

JSHAN

Guest JSHAN

Max 2 hrs from your email time.... here its holidays eve.. so may be these gys have gone for loooong lunches.... hope after easter now...

Regards,JSHAN

Hi all,

Thanks for this thread.

My information:

Name: Oz or not to Oz

Date of Visa application: 11th Apr 2011

Date of DIAC receival: 14th Apr 2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Visa type: 176 SS Paper

Which State Sponsored:VIC

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted:Not Yet

Date of File# received : Not Yet

Date Form 1100 sent:Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

Good luck guys and girls :fish:

Guest JSHAN

Update Mine... any color...since we acheived what we wanted to : now onto CAT 2 thread and stickys

Name: JSHAN

Date of Visa application: 16th March 2011

Date of DIAC receival: 21st March 2011

Medicals submitted: 16th March 2011

Police check submitted:16th March 2011

Date of File# received : 19th April 2011

Date Form 1100 sent:20th April 2011

Regards,

JSHAN

Guest JSHAN
Hi all,

Thanks for this thread.

My information:

Name: Oz or not to Oz

Date of DIAC receival: 14th Apr 2011

Good luck guys and girls :fish:

All the best!!!! Yesto OZZZZ!!!

Guest savanna

Hi all, thanks for this thread one more time!

Name: savanna

Date of DIAC receival: 18th Apr 2011