gr8leo87

In Jan 13, my migration agent sent an email to CO for status update but it was never replied by CO.

Now, my agent has denied to follow up my case with the CO, is it a good idea to email the CO directly and ask him/ her about the status of my case.

Although I know I have authorize my agent to communicate with DIAC on my behalf when I was submitting my case, but now at this stage of the case, my agent made me handicapped.

Can anyone share his email/wordings in which he asked CO for status update?

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In Jan 13, my agent sent an email to CO for status update but it was never replied by CO.

Now, my agents has denied to follow up my case with the CO, is it a good idea to email the CO directly and ask him/ her about the status of my case.

Although I know I have authorize my agent to communicate with DIAC on my behalf when I was submitting my case, but now at this stage of the case, my agent made me handicapped.

Can anyone share his email/wordings in which he had ask CO for status update?

first of all ask your agent to give you documents shared with diac and email communication with diac or co. then email diac that your consultant will not be presenting you anymore so that they need to remove him from communication list for your case. Then ask your co about your case update .... Thats what i think should be done

In Jan 13, my agent sent an email to CO for status update but it was never replied by CO.

Now, my agents has denied to follow up my case with the CO, is it a good idea to email the CO directly and ask him/ her about the status of my case.

I think you should wait for a while as your case is in checks and nothing much DIAC or your agent can do.

If you still want to make your agent redundant than I think you will have to inform DIAC and fill a requisite form to notify.

forgive me 047..... I might be wrong lad but after looking at your timeline it is clear that your MEDICAL & POLICE CLEARANCE is still PENDING. As soon as you are done with that then all good in the hood.

Dump the agent if he/she is cocky. If i'm right on meds/pcc then yes u have to wait as your agent or CO cant do anything unless they get those.

Cheers

hello all forum members ,is there any one on this forum who has applied for the 489 subsequent entrant visa or or for 489 regional sponsorship visa please help me

Hi,

Welcome on the forum, i am not sure if someone applied for same visa here. But still u can post ur question, forum members will reply and suggest.

Bro,

Dont worry you will get it very soon. No use to contact co. I think ur agent decision is right to not contact co now. Try to calculate ur med call date using my timelines below ;-)

Bro,

Dont worry you will get it very soon. No use to contact co. I think ur agent decision is right to not contact co now. Try to calculate ur med call date using my timelines below ;-)

Bro no offense but plz don't refer your timeline to anyone. It is very much suicidal :laugh:

Bro,

Thanks for all the replies friends, really got some motivation.

Hmm Shawais, as per your advise, holding my nerves till somewhere in October. :wideeyed:

And on top of all, 047 is a family sponsor and most probably priority 5 applicant. This is another reason for delayed Med/Pcc call I presume.

It is 176 skilled sponsored (family), and my occupation is listed in SOL, so I believe it is a priority 4 case. (Which has now turned into Priority 4.5 :mad:)

showing as required :) but our kid medicals were finalized in couple of days after submission.

Same case here, kids medicals finalized within a couple of days after submission, whereas mine and wife's status is required.

Bro no offense but plz don't refer your timeline to anyone. It is very much suicidal :laugh:

Lol.... actually one should worry if his timeline going beyond my timelines... if i can get then everyone will... its just matter of time... i hope tomorrow would b a great day for all of us.

Dear All,

When I logged in to my online application today, I noticed some changes as follows:

- All my requirements on the document checklist were "Met" since 3rd May 2012, except for medicals and PCC. Also the date appearing next to PCC & Medical were 03/05/2012.

- However today I noticed that next to PCC & Medical, today's date is coming and my medicals are showing met and my wife's medical are showing requested (since they are referred perhaps - I front loaded medical on 11th August 2013).

- Also against PCC's the dates are also changed to today's date (from 3rd May 2012) and are appearing "Met", when basically I have only uploaded one country's PCC and not the other one, by both are appearing MET.

What can all this possibly mean?

Dear All,

When I logged in to my online application today, I noticed some changes as follows:

- All my requirements on the document checklist were "Met" since 3rd May 2012, except for medicals and PCC. Also the date appearing next to PCC & Medical were 03/05/2012.

- However today I noticed that next to PCC & Medical, today's date is coming and my medicals are showing met and my wife's medical are showing requested (since they are referred perhaps - I front loaded medical on 11th August 2013).

- Also against PCC's the dates are also changed to today's date (from 3rd May 2012) and are appearing "Met", when basically I have only uploaded one country's PCC and not the other one, by both are appearing MET.

What can all this possibly mean?

Congrats bro, your all documents including PCC are finalized and are meeting their requirements and your medicals are under checking (may be referred). i hope you will get grant within this month.

In Jan 13, my migration agent sent an email to CO for status update but it was never replied by CO.

Now, my agent has denied to follow up my case with the CO, is it a good idea to email the CO directly and ask him/ her about the status of my case.

Can anyone share his email/wordings in which he asked CO for status update?

Once you informed DIAC about your agent, you can contact CO or DIAC helpline. Iam not sure why people are so much afraid just to mail CO for status or DIAC for status. We are all paid customers and have every right to know our status. I agree although mail every month is not a good way to bother your CO, but once in a while like after 3-4 months, specially once you passed 1 year of visa lodgement, you can and should ask about the status. The worst that could happen is they will reply with a standard mail, but atleast I believe DIAC dont reject visa for any for just asking their status.

Thank you bro shawais.....but I have not provided them PCC for one country, so how is it showing MET, perhaps a typo or error from CO. However this change of date on document checklist can possibly be silver stage? :)

had you lived in that country more than 12 months? if yes then its good to get PCC for that country and submit then even its showing as met.

Once you informed DIAC about your agent, you can contact CO or DIAC helpline. Iam not sure why people are so much afraid just to mail CO for status or DIAC for status. We are all paid customers and have every right to know our status. I agree although mail every month is not a good way to bother your CO, but once in a while like after 3-4 months, specially once you passed 1 year of visa lodgement, you can and should ask about the status. The worst that could happen is they will reply with a standard mail, but atleast I believe DIAC dont reject visa for any for just asking their status.

I think 047's agent contacted CO multiple times thats why agent dont want to contact again.

but yes no harm in contact CO after 3-4 months. by the way in my case they didnt bother to reply me even after 3-4 moths :laugh:

I think 047's agent contacted CO multiple times thats why agent dont want to contact again.

but yes no harm in contact CO after 3-4 months. by the way in my case they didnt bother to reply me even after 3-4 moths :laugh:

Yes agreed, benefit of contacting CO. I asked about status and got a reply but my Health Requirements status is set to MET showing today's date :smile:

Cool, so have they asked for PCC? what was the exact date or ur medical submission ?

Actually PCC they can only require once checks finished. Medicals were done in Mid Aug and they were uploaded and finalized after 1 week for all applicants. Today its showing MET for all applicants. So just keeping fingers crossed and praying for myself and all my friends for their grants.

Actually PCC they can only require once checks finished. Medicals were done in Mid Aug and they were uploaded and finalized after 1 week for all applicants. Today its showing MET for all applicants. So just keeping fingers crossed and praying for myself and all my friends for their grants.

hmmm great. i think i will ask for a status update on 5th Sept if no news by that time. :rolleyes:

Archived