gr8leo87

:ssign12:

Alhamdulilah, VISA GRANTED TODAY.

My medical was finalized in Feb 2013, I thought my initial entry date would be Feb 2014 and i requested by CO for entry date extension upon my PCC submission.

Guess what, I got initial entry date of August 2014

Thanks everyone for your help

Cheers

Congratulations.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alhamdulilah, VISA GRANTED TODAY.

My medical was finalized in Feb 2013, I thought my initial entry date would be Feb 2014 and i requested by CO for entry date extension upon my PCC submission.

Guess what, I got initial entry date of August 2014

Thanks everyone for your help

Cheers

Many many Congrats....

Dear friend Shawais

what is ur medical status showing on ur Login page? In which city it was done?

today i had the medical and i asked penal doctor she said there was a back log before but now there is no back log and medicals are being finalized in 3 to 4 days

Dear Bro, my medicals are finalized yesterday and it took almost 45-48 days. Check timelines in my signatures.

Medicals were done in Islamabad (Aziz Medical center), and medicals were submitted on next day to DIAC. May be medicals finalization is reducing if referred but i dont think duration could decrease drastically from 45 days to 3-4 days. yes if medicals are not referred then it takes 3-4 days to finalize.

Important Information

Today I got official response from my CO explaining the validity of Meds and PCC

- Meds are valid for 12 months from the date of finalizing. They can be extended by CO for another 6 months

- PCCs are valid for 12 months from the date of issuance. They can be extended by CO for another 3 months

Of course, this all depends on CO as each case is different.

I hope things will be clearer for everybody now and will reduce speculations :cute:

Dear Bro, my medicals are finalized yesterday and it took almost 45-48 days. Check timelines in my signatures.

Medicals were done in Islamabad (Aziz Medical center), and medicals were submitted on next day to DIAC. May be medicals finalization is reducing if referred but i dont think duration could decrease drastically from 45 days to 3-4 days. yes if medicals are not referred then it takes 3-4 days to finalize.

Congrates shawais,

Brace yourself with a grant in couple of days hopefully :P

Yes it seems to but the initial entry date is the 1 year time span from MEDICAL/PCC whichever is finalized earlier. My medical was done in Feb so theoretically my initial entry date would be Feb 2014 but this is also true that i requested for an extension upon PCC submission.

You are right, as a standard you would have got first entry date to Medical expiration, but due to your request CO changed it to PCC. It is just a theory anyway. But good for you and many others who wants extra time.

Alhamdolillah I received Visa Grant Notice Today.

Planning to travel to Australia with family in a couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone on this forum, your support during long waiting period helped a lot.

mubaraks :), i already said before ramzan that we will celebrate next little eid their together :)

Planning to travel to Australia with family in a couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone on this forum, your support during long waiting period helped a lot.

Mashallah... Many many, and many congratulations! :yes::yes::yes:

MASHALLAH. this is great news bro. wish you all the best for the big move.

Congratulations :D :hug:

Just wanted to share something interesting... this might be the coincidence but as far as I am concerned, this has happened in my case.

Since I have lodged my application, I have got 4 CO emails inquiring additional/missing information on these dates (24 Oct 2012, 24 May 2013, 26 Jun 2013 and 26 July 2013).

On 28 Aug 2013, CO confirmed my meds are cleared and he received my both (UK and PK) PCC.

By looking this trend, I am expecting my grant between 24 to 28 Sep 2013 :) but I won't mind the earlier grant email at all. :D:D

Archived