WA SS unsuccessful email BUT approval letter

Guest DGRoberts

Guest DGRoberts

Hi All

I am new to this site and am currently going thorugh the process of applying for a 176 visa without an agent.

I received an email today that said my WA SS was declined but when I opened the attached letter to see the reason it was an approval letter, asking me to sign the T&Cs and send back.

Can anyone help, what shall I do. Shall I send back the letter and hope I have got SS or contact them and get them to confirm?

Please help me, have felt sick since I saw the email and that the dream could be over......

thanks in advance:confused:

Guest mikewheble

I would sign it, copy it and send it back as soon as possible. What's the worst that can happen...once they receive it, they could say that they made a mistake :-)

Guest travelsparks
Hi All

I am new to this site and am currently going thorugh the process of applying for a 176 visa without an agent.

I received an email today that said my WA SS was declined but when I opened the attached letter to see the reason it was an approval letter, asking me to sign the T&Cs and send back.

Can anyone help, what shall I do. Shall I send back the letter and hope I have got SS or contact them and get them to confirm?

Please help me, have felt sick since I saw the email and that the dream could be over......

thanks in advance:confused:

we had a similar problem to start with we spoke to them as soon as they opened at approx 0030 UK time they will tell you it will be something simple ours was that something was not downloaded properly to them as the document was too big, wait up until they open it will be worth it

Guest DGRoberts

Thanks everyone, I rang them this morning and a very kind lady said that it may have been a technical fault as a lot of info was missing off of the application!? She confirmed a few details with me and said that she will check with her manager and send the correct email tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that the letter was correct! I am happy we are going to find out tomorrow but feel sick that it could come back and say no.

Thanks again and will up date tomorrow

Guest travelsparks
Thanks everyone, I rang them this morning and a very kind lady said that it may have been a technical fault as a lot of info was missing off of the application!? She confirmed a few details with me and said that she will check with her manager and send the correct email tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that the letter was correct! I am happy we are going to find out tomorrow but feel sick that it could come back and say no.

Thanks again and will up date tomorrow

No you are probably okay, we had some things missing because of a technical glich and was resolved and now have a CO

Guest DGRoberts

Hi All

Just thought we would update you, we received our email this morning and it is good news, we got SS!

Well happy and relieved. Now we just need to start the visa application, any tips/advice for this would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Darren & Gemma

Hi All

Just thought we would update you, we received our email this morning and it is good news, we got SS!

Well happy and relieved. Now we just need to start the visa application, any tips/advice for this would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Darren & Gemma

Phew, what a roller coaster couple of days. :swoon:

I have never heard of that before.

Guest sivakumar

I am about to lodge my application with WA for a sponsorship... Could any successful person list out which documents I will need to attach along with online state sponsorship?

Guest travelsparks
I am about to lodge my application with WA for a sponsorship... Could any successful person list out which documents I will need to attach along with online state sponsorship?

I cant remember but I dont think it is anything if it is it will be your passport

Archived