We just got our VISA! (163 Business Visa)

Pandas love the sun

Hi everyone, WE JUST GOT OUR VISA!!!!! :cute:(163 Business Visa)

I cant believe it! Its been such a long long road and the feeling of finding out is amazing! Just cant stop smiling :biggrin: I've always wondered what it would be like and its brilliant. (just screamed my office down :laugh:)

Thank you to everyone on PIO, its been 2 hard years of waiting and sometimes hearing nothing from OZ for long periods of time, and all of your posts have kept me and the boyfriend going. From the Reccie and Arrival reports to your 'I've got my visa' posts.

Good luck to everyone still in the process and we will keep you posted of our adventure in Perth!

Best wishes x x x

Sandra (and Jamie)

P.s our time line WA SS Dec 2009 / CO appointed Nov 2010 / Meds and Police Checks requested Jan 2011 / VISA GRANTED 21 Feb 2011

Guest LovelyLady

Congratulations Sandra, thats great news and not long from submission of the Meds and Police Checks, so fingers crossed when our meds are completed this Thursday, PC's already gone off, it won't be long until the man from Adelaide he says YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Good luck with you move, we too will be off to Perth. Just got back last week from another holiday there, we loved it again.

When do you envisage going?

Best Wishes :yes:

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your congrats!

My sister is having a baby in May so I need to be around then (i'm her birthing partner!) So the latest we're looking at going is end of Aug this year. Just in time for spring!

We were in Perth over the new year and i didn't want to come home either! Its an amazing place, I just cant wait to go and set up with the bf.

Good luck with your application, i'm sure your email is just around the corner......... :cute:

Take care

Sandra x

Nice to see another 163er getting a visa. Still waiting for ours applied with SA SS Sept 2009. Have a CO who has requested further info but tells us he is snowed under and to be patient. Holding back on meds and PCCs until he says other info is OK as we want longest time to validate possible once granted. CO is OK with that for now.

Congratulations Sandra, thats great news and not long from submission of the Meds and Police Checks, so fingers crossed when our meds are completed this Thursday, PC's already gone off, it won't be long until the man from Adelaide he says YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Good luck with you move, we too will be off to Perth. Just got back last week from another holiday there, we loved it again.

When do you envisage going?

Best Wishes :yes:

Sharon

Hi, we are hoping to go to adelaide 2, got our meds march and sent our police checks yesterday, we are going to gawler, which part are you going? it's so exciting isn't it?

Christine

Archived