Am I rejected????? MARA Agent Help

tejas

Tejas - nobody could possibly answer that question! We do not know what was said by you, your boss or anything else. You will juts have to wait and see. DIAC will contact you if there is a problem, they won't just decline, if there is an issue they will give you the opportunity to respond.

Thanks for your reply...

They visited my work place on last Tuesday but still they did not respond.. is it good sign??

Tejas - nobody could possibly answer that question! We do not know what was said by you, your boss or anything else. You will juts have to wait and see. DIAC will contact you if there is a problem, they won't just decline, if there is an issue they will give you the opportunity to respond.

Dear i do not know answer but me to waiting for my job verification. i am from Gujarat.

which part of India are you residing? what is your occupations?

Brother Tejas,

Plz if u tell bit more details.

what is ur occupation, do they also call u since u r not present at work, i mean how ur answer and ur boss answer didnot match.

also do u have provided employer refrence letter...

plz update us about the result...i had bookmarked this page.

• 1 month later...
Guest hellorajshahi

Brother Tejas,

please tell us more details. what type of different answer had executed between u and ur boss.

we will be glad if u disclose more info.

Tejas, aren't you the brother of JigarerCivil? What's your occupation, btw?... if you are genuinely working in that occupation you shouldn't be worried at all. I am pretty sure you can explain the discrepancy between your answer and your boss' answer. IF you have been honest so far, there is no reason why your visa will be refused.

Archived