Omg!!!!!!!!! Visa granted!!!

cutiemcprettybobbi

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, visa granted, just checked email and there is was! app NOV 2008, started process in JUly 2007, its been a really long time coming! so excited, i was crying and could barely read the grant letter!! Australia, here we come! Turn me PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaug:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy

aah, thanks guys, wow, its instant sharing on PIO, i love it!

plans, hhm, we need to get our house on the market asap, start planning, have till 29th dec to make entry, off to Canberra to work in pr and events!

this is the best day ever!!!

have a chilled bottle of Moet in the fridge that has been waiting a few mths to be opened! down my neck tonight!!!

good luck to everyone else waiting, its the best feeling in the whole wide world!!!!

x

Guest edwardsfamily

Wow....you really look like you have waited and been through the mill....

congratulations and may you be very happy....you deserve it :)

Guest VickyMel

Big Congratulations Cutie... its been a long time coming

Congratulations and all the best getting everything sorted towards making the move.

Vicky

Guest jackfrew
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, visa granted, just checked email and there is was! app NOV 2008, started process in JUly 2007, its been a really long time coming! so excited, i was crying and could barely read the grant letter!! Australia, here we come! Turn me PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaug:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy

Congrat's, well dreams do come true.

Wishing you all the best on your journey.

Sharon,:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Archived