still not sold car!!!

Diz

Guest mandy1970

We left ours at the garage where we had bought it from. It was small family run place which sold second hand cars as a side line and our car had always gone there for mots, service, etc. They offered to sell it on our behalf and it sold 2 months after we left and they just transfered the money into our account.

Maybe its something you could try, if you know the garage well, or leave it with trusted friends/family to do the same. Anything is worth a try.

What about we buy any car!! You know the annoying catchy advert!!

Were flying to Perth on Wednesday and I'm lucky my dad is a car mechanic who will sell my car then transfer the cash. He did say he would sell it in march as nobody has any ££££ is jan and feb!

Guest GMERIN53

We buy any car - does exactly what is says on the tin !

Sold a car 2 years ago, a little under value but cash was in bank in 3 days !

When I sold my car, it took a few days... had ads on Autotrader, Gumtree, Friday Ads, Free ads, not sure if you have already tried these? I had more enquiries from Gumtree than anywhere else, the chap that brought it saw it on there also. Also had for sale signs in the back and rear windows.

I was nearly tempted with the 'we buy any car' purely for convenience but I may as well have given them it for what they offered!

We are flying to Perth on Monday and we still havent sold our car - its been for sale for 2 weeks!!

Any suggestions??

Thanks, Donna x :cute:

Are you selling it below book price? because if you are not it will not sell, so many cheap secondhand cars on the market at rocl botton prices that you have to seel cheap if you want to shift it, have you thought about putting it into auction? at least the dealers will have to bid against each other than offereing you a silly price.

Dropped the price on ours quite a bit. Still feel ripped off 5 years later and wish we'd brought them over with us, especially as the car I bought over here didn't come close - I really have to let it go!

Guest mandy1970

Ours car was 10 years old and the book value was £1250. We buy any car said they would give us £325.

We waited 2 months but the garage sold it for £1000 so very happy.

Archived