Yipee !!! I got my visa

Ozzieland

Many congratulations Ozzieland - you've been waiting a while for the good news so its great to read you finally got the visa grant

you must be so excited (and relieved!) that you can finally live your dream

Enjoy ACT and hope all goes well for you

fingers crossed we'll get our CO v soon and have similar celebrations!

Jo

Guest HappyPuppy
I just can't believe it.... I got my 176 ACT State Sponsored visa...

Canberra, here I come.

Thanks to all the PIO Members for your support.

CONGRATULATIONS...!!:hug:

Thanks to all for your kind wishes. I pray that all of you will be granted your visas too and enjoy the emotions that I am feeling right now :biggrin: It feels great !!

Hey,Great News On Getting Your Visa!

We Might See You Over There In Canberra? We Are Hoping To Get Our Visa Soon and Be In Canberra Sept 2011?

Steve,Wendy+Georgia

I am sure that your dream visa will come very soon. Canberra is small enough to be bumping into all pio members :wink:

Many congratulations Ozzieland - you've been waiting a while for the good news so its great to read you finally got the visa grant

you must be so excited (and relieved!) that you can finally live your dream

Enjoy ACT and hope all goes well for you

fingers crossed we'll get our CO v soon and have similar celebrations!

Jo

Hi Jo,

I am ecstatic and totally relieved. It is a rollercoaster ride and sometimes you wonder what is going to happen next. For me, after the Medicals, my CO did not see the PCCs and once my agent resent them again, it was just magic :cute: I know the reality will be when I reach Canberra and the job search and life begins :biggrin: but for now, I am enjoying the moment

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow great news ozzie ... :) congrats have a ball

Any news on your visa front.... Medicals cleared ?

Any news on your visa front.... Medicals cleared ?

No Ozzie ... I am waiting for my Job Verification to happen .. they have not called my owner nor my office, nor me yet..bit tensed on this front...

On medical front it still shows referred I am going to mail HOC like you did by tomorrow.. but as I did cross check on the medicals once I am not tensed on it now...

I am happy for you .. by wen do u plan to move ? hve u been able to find plce to stay in Canberra ... ? R u flying from Mumbai ?

Hey y dont u PM me ur number I will give u ring :jiggy:

No Ozzie ... I am waiting for my Job Verification to happen .. they have not called my owner nor my office, nor me yet..bit tensed on this front...

On medical front it still shows referred I am going to mail HOC like you did by tomorrow.. but as I did cross check on the medicals once I am not tensed on it now...

I am happy for you .. by wen do u plan to move ? hve u been able to find plce to stay in Canberra ... ? R u flying from Mumbai ?

Hey y dont u PM me ur number I will give u ring :jiggy:

You should shoot an email to HOC regarding your Medicals. They will pull your file to priority if it is lagging behind. Don't have to be tensed cause if there was something wrong, they would have not sat silient and, you would have recveived a mail requesting for further tests. Pray all goes well from here for you and you get your visa soon.

Talk to you boss regularly to know if the verification has been done. Are you working in the same company or have you changed jobs ?

Yes, I will be flying off from Mumbai but don't have a date yet. Don't have a place to stay as well. I am just going through the areas that I would think is suitable for me to live. Plan to go to Sydney and then start the search for a suitable place in Canberra so that I can always go down and check out the place before I move in.

Archived