how do i empty my private message box

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

its full,and i cant empty it anymore:wideeyed:can a god from upstairs do it please,im thick at computer stuff--or tell me in pictures how to do it--thank you:wubclub:

its full,and i cant empty it anymore:wideeyed:can a god from upstairs do it please,im thick at computer stuff--or tell me in pictures how to do it--thank you:wubclub:

hey thicko ...lol ...just above ur messages is a bit that has a red yellow green bar ...and in small writing it says empty folder ....esay peasy really :biglaugh:

mrs keily

Guest sh7t man no way
hey thicko ...lol ...just above ur messages is a bit that has a red yellow green bar ...and in small writing it says empty folder ....esay peasy really :biglaugh:

mrs keily

ive tried that one mate--cant do it--ive done it heaps of times when its been full before,and it emptys to 147--then it jumps up to 150 (full),and now its just full--:wideeyed:thanks anyway:wubclub:

Hi Al

I've just made it bigger for you (your mailbox). If you want to clear out all your mails, you can use the option suggested above. If you only want to delete some of your mail, then tick the emails you want to delete, then, where it says 'Selected messages:' choose the delete option (as shown below) and click 'Go'

deletemail.jpg

Guest sh7t man no way
Another way is to click the messages you dont want (via the box on the right side), scroll to the bottom of the messages and you should see a drop down menu, just click delete messages.

Don't forget to empty your send box too.

Cal x

cheers cal i think a god from above has just done it for me:notworthy:thanks

Archived