Did you kids start at a new school today?

fleabo

Mine starts on Thursday ... not sure who is more excited , wonder when that will wear off :rolleyes:hope yours had a grand day !

Yes - I think they did - they said they would go back tomorrow.:wink: It was a hot day to start school here in Sydney so they had a swim to cool off in a friends pool.

Hope yours go well on Thursday!

My eldest starts school on Thursday. She has to go for an hour tomorrow for her best start assessment and for us to meet her teacher. Can't believe she is old enough for school! She is beyond excited! Every morning for the past three or four weeks, the first thing she has asked is ''Am I going to school today?!''!

My eldest starts school on Thursday. She has to go for an hour tomorrow for her best start assessment and for us to meet her teacher. Can't believe she is old enough for school! She is beyond excited! Every morning for the past three or four weeks, the first thing she has asked is ''Am I going to school today?!''!

Time flies doesn't it! Seems like only yesterday we were changing nappies etc. now they are taking themselves off to school on their scooters or catching the school bus (the younger two).

I am glad your's is excited and I hope all goes well tomorrow and Thursday. I have fond memories of my first primary teacher. Funny how it sticks.

Archived