Recommended Pet Shops

mj&db

Lots of stores sell this stuff, dollars and sense is like poundstrecther they have most things in. Lots of people i know use the pet produce barns you see at the side of the highways as these are supposed to be quite good on price. Ebay may also give you an idea of what you can expect to pay.

Cal x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SNRichards

Hi,

I've been here for 2yr - my dad's a Brighton supporter... (brief relevant history for you!)

I had to give up my chinchillas to come here (fell in love, now engaged - scary!) as they're illegle after the rabbit fiasco - but since I've now got two gorgeous dogs and a fish tank. I miss my girls (chinchillas), but still get Christmas cards from them. And Australia is a huge outdoor environment, you just walk the dogs down the beach and meet a zillion people.

For specifics on costs just ask - we didn't go for Pedigrees although we did get Schnitzel the mini Schnauzer (not certificated) - puppy school was great fun and there's a pet hotel down the road that has open days. i'd never leave the dogs there, but Cauliflower loves to swim in their pool! (Schnitzel's scared of water!).

Anyway, that's the soap opera of my Australian pet life. Ask specific questions and I"ll probably be more useful!

Sam

Archived