Any meet ups in Sydney?

I arrived here in April and i remember exactly what the first few weeks are like in the evenings when there is not much going on after work and you just fancy a beer!

There is a brit expat group that meets every thursday in the CBD and there is a really good one that meets in the CBD every month called the Sydney British Expats Meet Up Group

Cheers

Thursday nights ad the bavarian beer cafe on Manly Wharf, Loads of people meet up with couch surfing,

Also theres a few of us getting wrecked tomorrow night after work, If you are around and up for it let me know. Probably hitting the Barrimundi on the corner of Jamison street straight after work then heading over to Manly.

Guest princio

Hi there

We've (me and the mrs) have just moved to Mosman been in Sydney about 3 weeks.

Feeling a bit similar to yourself. We're up for some beers if you fancy. We also went to the Thurday night CBD drinks from another forum which was good. We'll be doing it again next week if you fancy that. They don't decide the venue till the day before for some reason.

Cheers,

Andy

Guest princio
Sounds like a good plan, I'm definitely up for that. Sorry for the late reply to my thread - been throwing myself into work and exploring the CBD! Cheers

Ok mate, will let you know where it is next Thursday

Archived