Good weekend guys?

TheOptimist

How was everyone's weekend? Did any of you get up to anything exciting?

Its my dad's birthday tomorrow, and as I am off to Melbourne in just over 2 weeks I made sure to make a big fuss of him this weekend. I took him and my mum out for a lovely meal yesterday, then made him his favorite meal today, a Lamb Tagine and a homemade cheesecake.

Am now relaxing in front of the TV watching Prince Caspian. All in all a really cool weekend here. :smile:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I have been on PIO most of the time, the wife and i have still got flu, she has a sceptic throat and i am suffering the after effects.

Its been a weekend of watching the kids play sport for me, yesterday Freddie played footie in the morning then we watched Barnaby play against a touring side from Barnstaple which they won ( rugby ), today Freddie and Barnaby were again playing, Barnaby,s side beat Chipping Norton in a cup match and are now in the semi,s :jiggy:

The wife has been horse riding with my daughter today and this afternoon i have been chilling watching Columbo :shocked: and nothing to declare, ( i love that )

Paperwork paperwork :wubclub:i love tax :no:

Kids have been making a small little film and a parcel up for their dad who is away on deployment ( hope he likes glitter pmsl )

Quiet one for us this weekend , we are all off to school tomorrow so early night for us :skeptical:Wild life we lead eh lol

Its been a weekend of watching the kids play sport for me, yesterday Freddie played footie in the morning then we watched Barnaby play against a touring side from Barnstaple which they won ( rugby ), today Freddie and Barnaby were again playing, Barnaby,s side beat Chipping Norton in a cup match and are now in the semi,s :jiggy:

The wife has been horse riding with my daughter today and this afternoon i have been chilling watching Columbo :shocked: and nothing to declare, ( i love that )

:hug:

Must be such a proud moment as a parent when you see your children succeed or do well at something. Must give them a real confidence boost.

Columbo? lol.

Paperwork paperwork :wubclub:i love tax :no:

Kids have been making a small little film and a parcel up for their dad who is away on deployment ( hope he likes glitter pmsl )

Quiet one for us this weekend , we are all off to school tomorrow so early night for us :skeptical:Wild life we lead eh lol

Aww, Bridey, your kids sound adorable. Your hubby's face when he opens it up and is showered in glitter will be brilliant! :wubclub:

Poor you - paperwork sucks :mad::laugh:.

Not exciting to some maybe, but sounds lovely with the kids being such cuties. :yes:

I got married and then had my leaving party on the same day!!! Flying into Sydney on January 25th.

Bloody exhausting and emotional but GREAT!!!!!

Michael.

Oh my god! That's amazing! Congratulations! :jiggy:

Some weekend! All the best for your move :yes: and what a start to 2011 you are having!:wubclub:

Busy weekend for us, hunting around for a tall very strong gate to keep the boys safely in the garden! Then having fun fixing one upright to the next doors wall quietly so he wouldn't know what we were doing lol, he is worse than victor meldrew :wacko: don't think he has noticed it yet! :biglaugh:

Busy weekend for us, hunting around for a tall very strong gate to keep the boys safely in the garden! Then having fun fixing one upright to the next doors wall quietly so he wouldn't know what we were doing lol, he is worse than victor meldrew :wacko: don't think he has noticed it yet! :biglaugh:

:jiggy:Oh Dawn you must be soooooo excited that they are coming home !

:jiggy:Oh Dawn you must be soooooo excited that they are coming home !

9 days and counting! Not told the kids what day as they would want to stay off school, so will be a nice surprise for them!

They need a bloody good bath when they get here, they stink lol!!!

I swear every week they pong worse, missed them soooo much i can't wait xx

Guest guest30085

My weekend = :SLEEP:

My train stopped at Revision Central :SLEEP:

Motivation got left on the above train ^^^^^

:laugh:

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend Kat :hug:

Guest guest30085
Went shopping yesterday and bought some stuff for going away and then chilled out with M&S dine in for £10 deal! Today has been a very lazy Sunday! X

Hey Emma :hug:

Sounds like an ok day to me :yes:

Its my dad's birthday tomorrow, and as I am off to Melbourne in just over 2 weeks I made sure to make a big fuss of him this weekend. I took him and my mum out for a lovely meal yesterday, then made him his favorite meal today, a Lamb Tagine and a homemade cheesecake.

Am now relaxing in front of the TV watching Prince Caspian. All in all a really cool weekend here. :smile:

Another reason why I can't wait to get to Oz, I'll get to spoil my mum & dad having been apart from them for so long! :cute:

Guest chris955

Not a bad weekend, we met up with friends at a local park but it rained so we came home early, did see a koala though.

Spent much of the weekend repairing termite damage at home.

I have been on PIO most of the time, the wife and i have still got flu, she has a sceptic throat and i am suffering the after effects.

You have probably only go a bad cold Hoff to be honest, if you had real Flu believe me you would not be on the computer today.:swoon: I know I had one a few weeks back and I COULD NOT MOCE FROM MY BED.

Not a bad weekend, loads of drink and a good night out a curry house on Friday.

Guest guest30085

You have probably only go a bad cold Hoff, if you had real Flu believe me you would not be on the computer today.:swoon:

Not a bad weekend, loads of drink and a good night out a curry house on Friday.

Can we please not have another thread with you two winding each other up - this is a nice thread :wubclub:

I will open a Ropey Hoff vs Bobby thread if you want and you two can post for all your hearts content

happy birthday te yer daw:wink:

9 days and counting! Not told the kids what day as they would want to stay off school, so will be a nice surprise for them!

They need a bloody good bath when they get here, they stink lol!!!

I swear every week they pong worse, missed them soooo much i can't wait xx

Will be so cool to have them back! How long since you saw them? x

My weekend = :SLEEP:

My train stopped at Revision Central :SLEEP:

Motivation got left on the above train ^^^^^

:laugh:

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend Kat :hug:

:hug:

Do you have a mantra to keep you going? You already know my thoughts on your studies, your *are* Superwoman!:wink:

Not a bad weekend, we met up with friends at a local park but it rained so we came home early, did see a koala though.

Spent much of the weekend repairing termite damage at home.

I remember when I saw my first Kangaroo. I was slightly over the top with excitement. Am such a girl :embarrassed:.

Oh dear - the other bit of your weekend sounds like a bit of a pain in the backside :sad:

Archived