How long for medicals to be marked as finalised?

Guest born2learn

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KatyNick
Regarding ThistleandRose, HOC is around to processing medicals dated starting 4/3/2011.

We are dated 08/03/11 and could be finalized next week, I hope !!!

Is there anyone else with that date and who has not had the tests completed ?

?

TNR

Hi ... ours were received on 7th March - 3 finalized, 1 referred. Sent a couple of emails to HOC - 1st one one on 17th March and was told that the referred medical should be processed within next 2 weeks, 2nd one yesterday - reply back today that it 'should' be looked at next week .... keeping everything crossed ... 70 days given by CO ends on Thursday 31st. For once I wouldn't mind being an 'April Fool' :biggrin:

Good luck everyone!!!!

Hi ... ours were received on 7th March - 3 finalized, 1 referred. Sent a couple of emails to HOC - 1st one one on 17th March and was told that the referred medical should be processed within next 2 weeks, 2nd one yesterday - reply back today that it 'should' be looked at next week .... keeping everything crossed ... 70 days given by CO ends on Thursday 31st. For once I wouldn't mind being an 'April Fool' :biggrin:

Good luck everyone!!!!

Hi there.. god isn't this nerve wracking. Well let's keep everything crossed again. Have raised the question of the 70 days on PIO myself and someone answered that this didn't apply as long as the medicals etc were being dealt with. We have 70 days too. Is that your quotes around the 'should' or theirs??!!

Here's to next week...:skeptical:

can anyone tell me if i am on the right link to contact HOC - it asks for clinic and drs name but then asks for email address - doesn't seem right.

I was wanting to chase up our meds they were received 2 weeks ago in oz - family of 6 and 2 of us are still saying referred - rest met.

thanks julie

Guest jigarercivil

Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

:biggrin:

can anyone tell me if i am on the right link to contact HOC - it asks for clinic and drs name but then asks for email address - doesn't seem right.

I was wanting to chase up our meds they were received 2 weeks ago in oz - family of 6 and 2 of us are still saying referred - rest met.

thanks julie

Guest jigarercivil

Same with me... when I first contacted them they told your medical result sent to panel doctor for checking.. I thought it will be finalized within 2 days but 2 weeks past and I was not feeling good so directly call HOC (at that time I was travelling in BUS) .. Lady received my call and she told to give me detail but network problem not possible to communicate with her.. then send her mail and again call her .. after 30 min she told your medical has been refreed and finalized today but today you cant see the result in online status because system update every night so need to wait.. and finally that night it is finalized... Mine took around 22 days to finalized:mad: QUOTE=KatyNick;1032261]Hi ... ours were received on 7th March - 3 finalized, 1 referred. Sent a couple of emails to HOC - 1st one one on 17th March and was told that the referred medical should be processed within next 2 weeks, 2nd one yesterday - reply back today that it 'should' be looked at next week .... keeping everything crossed ... 70 dalays given byt CO ends on Thursday 31st. For ounce I woubut ldn't mind being an 'April Fool' :biggrin:

Good luck everyone!!!!

OMG... We have just been finalised!! Less than 20 minutes ago. We must have been one of the first ones to be done Monday morning... was about to go to bed.. but of course now I am wide awake. Said to OH, let's just have a laugh and check the website...

All that worry.... :biggrin:

To those of you still waiting, all the very best of luck to you for this week..

We were referred on 07/03/11, so it's taken just on 3 weeks...

Guest KatyNick
OMG... We have just been finalised!! Less than 20 minutes ago. We must have been one of the first ones to be done Monday morning... was about to go to bed.. but of course now I am wide awake. Said to OH, let's just have a laugh and check the website...

That is fantastic news!!!!!! So, so close now.

I've tried to check ours but unfortunately the checking section of the website appears to be down ...... aaagggghhhh!!!! Will keep trying ........

Guest KatyNick
I sent and email to HOC and they have said they are dealing with referrals from 10 march at moment! ours was 15th so should be next week?

That's brilliant news ... 1 of ours was referred on 7th !!!! Sods law ... the website is down so I can't check our status !!:arghh:

Guest perth42

Whoopieeee congrats to you! On to the next stage!! This immigration process is like the longest game of monopoly I've ever played lol!!!

:smile:

Guest travelsparks

I have just been onto site and noticed that the medicals have been received well for myself and my husband but not my son is this normal
min do not say anything except received what does that mean and also my sons is still not on there after a week is that the norm

Guest KatyNick
Any news KatyNick?

So relieved... I know we haven't got visas yet but.... it was such a big hurdle...

Thank you for thinking of me. :biggrin:

Nothing today ... but seeing that yours has been finalised has definately given me hope!! Agent sent a status update request to our Co as our deadline is Thursday this week and hoping that it may nudge her to look into them too. Fingers crossed!!!

Hope your visa grant is just round the corner x

1 medical referred 17th march, today 4 april all finalised! It took 18 days. does this mean the visa will follow?

Guest jackfrew
1 medical referred 17th march, today 4 april all finalised! It took 18 days. does this mean the visa will follow?

Hi there,

Ours said on the 15/3/11 finalised on the top line then the next 3 test's recieved. Said that for Davie and me. The 2 kids said finalised top line and 1 test recieved. They never changed everyday I checked and still said requested police checks and medicals on the second page.

I was worried and our agent at there side it said other things. Then on the 31st visa granted. It will come.

Sharon:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest travelsparks
Hi there,

Ours said on the 15/3/11 finalised on the top line then the next 3 test's recieved. Said that for Davie and me. The 2 kids said finalised top line and 1 test recieved. They never changed everyday I checked and still said requested police checks and medicals on the second page.

I was worried and our agent at there side it said other things. Then on the 31st visa granted. It will come.

Sharon:jiggy::jiggy:

My husband and sons cleared straight away I had referred for 48hrs and that is worse than received!!Then on April fools day the visa came through!!

we are a family of 6, 4 were all met straight away and 2 of us were referred... one of whom is my son who has mild autism - so we have been very worried the whole way through this visa process.... just had a pull to check diac website at 9.23 pm -wouldn't of normally done it at this time as so early for oz - but it said 0624 finalised for both..... does this mean everything ok??????????

we are a family of 6, 4 were all met straight away and 2 of us were referred... one of whom is my son who has mild autism - so we have been very worried the whole way through this visa process.... just had a pull to check diac website at 9.23 pm -wouldn't of normally done it at this time as so early for oz - but it said 0624 finalised for both..... does this mean everything ok??????????

Yes, your health requirements should now all be met, and providing you've supplied everything else they wanted, your visa should follow... know how you feel, we were both referred for the longest three weeks of our lives....

good luck!

TNR

TNR, thanks for that info...what a rollercoaster ride this is, emotions all over the place... my head is now spinning with what we have to do...... but how amazingly exciting..not gonna get much sleep tonight thought are everywhere!!!

Can anyone shed some light on my meds. My hubby and 3 kids say received and finalised. Mine and 1 son son say outstanding for meds then received for tests. They have been the same since 29 March. we had our Meds on March 4 so seems to be taking ages. Any ideas!!!!!!!!!! Agent sent an email last week and still no reply.

Archived