How long for medicals to be marked as finalised?

Guest born2learn

For a paperbase application, how do we know it's finalized?Other than talking to CO.

Hi AlexanderZ, just to share with you my case.

My meds were delivered to Sydney on Jan 21, 2011.

On 24/1/11(today), my status changed to

24/1/2011 Health requirements finalized

24/1/2011 Further medical results received.....

Finalized means everything is ok. Immediately after i've sent my Police Check (24/1) today & received by my CO, i got my 176 VISA! Everything (meds & Police & Visa Grant) received & approved within 1 day! (one afternoon, in fact!)

Hope my info helps. Cheers!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragsterwish
For a paperbase application, how do we know it's finalized?Other than talking to CO.

Hmm... other than talking to CO, i guess you can trying sending him an email?

Guest born2learn
Same here... Just checked the online status and there is absolutely no change. It is almost 3 weeks now. Don't know what is taking that long. They are clearing the medicals that have reached them well after mine. Just hoping they do it quickly, waiting my visa !!!

Have you tried to contact HOC?

Guest AlexanderZ
No I haven't. Does anyone tried calling them ? If anyone knows the number, it will be appreciated.

You can email them from here:

Health Operations Centre Feedback Form

I did it yesterday and today got response:

"Thank you for your email. Please be advised that your health assessment has

been finalised.

Please contact your allocated case officer for further information."

Looks like CO updates statuses in E-System manually because I still see status of my medical as "received".... Now I'm going to send a email to CO....

You can email them from here:

Health Operations Centre Feedback Form

I did it yesterday and today got response:

"Thank you for your email. Please be advised that your health assessment has

been finalised.

Please contact your allocated case officer for further information."

Looks like CO updates statuses in E-System manually because I still see status of my medical as "received".... Now I'm going to send a email to CO....

Thanks.. I too contacted them just today and received their response. They say that my medicals were referred way after 6th Jan although my online status shows 6th ! Anyway, the girl was kind enough to let me know that she moved my file up for priority processing. Hopefully, all will go well now.

Guest mackdmello

hi Ozzieland,

that's great men, which email id did u use send and what did u mention in it, can u give me the email id , so i can send it now.

hi Ozzieland,

that's great men, which email id did u use send and what did u mention in it, can u give me the email id , so i can send it now.

Hi Macklon

I sent it to Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au They reply quite quckly excepting that tomorrow is a holiday so you will have to wait for a day. I just wrote that my online status changed to referred on 6th Jan. However since then, there has been no change and I would like an update on the status of my medicals.

Good luck !!

Guest mackdmello

Hi Ozzieland,

my online status changed today but it is a little bit confusing, it says :

25/01/2011 health requirements finalised

04/01/2011 Further medical result referred

04/01/2011 HIV blood test referred

Second Applicant

26/09/2009 Health requirements outstanding

Third Applicant

25.01.2011 health requirements finalised

04.01.2011 HIV blood test referred

Hi Ozzieland,

Second Applicant

Third Applicant

Hi Macklon,

Since against the 1st and 3rd Applicant, it is mentioned finalized, it is completed. However, the 2nd Applicant is still showing outstanding. Write them a mail. IMO, if it is received by them it should be either referred or finalized or just received. Since you are writing a mail, ask the status of all applicants.

Hi Ozzieland,

Second Applicant

Third Applicant

Hi Macklon,

My 'Health Requirements' has also just changed to 'Finalized' dated 26th Jan. All others are still showing referred. It means all is finalized as per the Health Requirements.

Guest born2learn

My wife's 'Health Requirements' have also just changed to 'Finalised' dated 26th Jan so now all are finalised. Seems that MOC is working today.:biggrin:

My wife's 'Health Requirements' have also just changed to 'Finalised' dated 26th Jan so now all are finalised. Seems that MOC is working today.:biggrin:

Yes, or they have a system where it updates during the night once the information is fed in because mine changed before 8.30 AM Aussie time (I checked the status around this time).

Guest born2learn
Yes, or they have a system where it updates during the night once the information is fed in because mine changed before 8.30 AM Aussie time (I checked the status around this time).

Yes, it could be.

Guest mackdmello

Hi Guys,

Finally medicals were finalised on 25/1/2011 and the visa was granted today that is ( 27/1/2011 ) . i am so happy today . i hope everybody who are waiting for the visa grant may get their's. after almost 2 yrs i have received this visa, it was such a roller coaster ride for us and for everybody.

i wil have a party tonight at my place, so u"ll are all invited for this party. Not yet decided when we will leave to australia, will let u know.

Guest born2learn

Huge Congratulations Macklon.

I also got my GSM VE 175 Visa granted this morning. All medicals finalised yesterday.

Guest GemandJay

CONGRATULATIONS to Mackdmello and Born2learn wow what a great feeling... my OH has been finalised since 27th Jan (and that was only cos I sent an email to HOC as our meds were posted 12th Jan and we'd heard nothing) me well 'referred' so no idea how long we'll have to wait to be able to start celebrating.

Best Wishes to a great New Life Down Under

Gemma

Hi

We had our medicals done in manchester on 14/01/2011(2 adults & 2 children.We had ours uploaded by the doctor.He sent the childrens the same day & showed as received on 15/01/2011 then finalised on 17/01/2011.Mine & the OH were referred on 20/01/2011 then finalised on 24/01/2011.We both had a slight health issue,but nothing serious so 10 days from start to finish wasn't bad.

Hope this helps,and good luck

Paul

Guest GemandJay
Hi

We had our medicals done in manchester on 14/01/2011(2 adults & 2 children.We had ours uploaded by the doctor.He sent the childrens the same day & showed as received on 15/01/2011 then finalised on 17/01/2011.Mine & the OH were referred on 20/01/2011 then finalised on 24/01/2011.We both had a slight health issue,but nothing serious so 10 days from start to finish wasn't bad.

Hope this helps,and good luck

Paul

Hi Paul

Thank you so much you've really put my mind at rest, fingers crossed won't be too much longer and hopefully you should get tour visa any day now if everything else is met and finalised.

Good Luck

Gemma

Guest aussieway1

hi all- is it the same kind of timeline for HOC with a 457 visa? Is everyone in same boat re medical timelines or does it depend on the visa?

Hi, sorry for being daft.

How could I access the status enquiry page?

Mine's paperbase application.

Thanks

Hi all,

We all had our medical's on Wednesday 8th December. They were sent via courier and were signed for in Sydney on Monday 20th December and for my wife they were signed for in Sydney on Thursday 30th December. We did not have any abnormal medical condition.

All are showing referred on the Status Enquiry page.

Person 1 XXXXX

10/10/2009 Health requirements outstanding

24/12/2010 Further medical results referred

24/12/2010 HIV blood test referred

Person 2 XXXXX

22/12/2010 Further medical results received

Person 3 XXXXX

07/01/2011 Further medical results referred

07/01/2011 HIV blood test referred

07/01/2011 Hepatitis B antigen blood test referred

07/01/2011 Hepatitis C antibody blood test referred

When do you think I should expect to see my medicals marked as finalised?

Thanks.

Hi,

We did our Meds on 30.01.2011 and after all routine checking the Doctor told everything is ok for us (2 adults and 2 kids) except a "lipoma" ( not a problematic one) shown on under arm of my wife. Doctor told that usually "lipoma" is an insignificant one but he suggested better to remove it and send the meds. We decided to remove that next day my wife undergone a surgery to remove it. After waiting 1 more week, All our Meds were sent Sydney on 8th Feb.

When I contacted the Doctor for Tracking No. she told that there is a small comment made by Radiologist in my chest Xray which seems not an issue. I asked again, for double confirmation any further checking needs am ready, but she says it is not a significant issue. Very unlikely they will ask for additional checks.... She also said I do not have any symptoms of TB or other diseases....

Anyways..... fingers crossed!!

We sent our first Medicals during Sep 2009 which was finalised on 23.09.09. So my previous history is already there.... Hope everything will be fine...

Sat

Archived