Painter & Decorator skills assessment I dont have spray painting experience

Marc the Painter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scubabud

Hi Mark, my OH is a painter & decoraror for the TRA he had to send proof of his city and guilds plus references from the employer he served his time with. he has been self emplyed for the last 16 year so also had to send 3 trade references and 3 client references and a self decleration signed by a solicitor. hope this helps if u need any more info just pm me hun will be happy to help

Guest sivakumar
Ive been a Painter & Decorator for ten years, I need to get my skills assessed my Trades Recognition Australia my concern is spray painting its something Ive never done. Has anyone been assessed as a Painter & Decorator? Can you tell me how the process went?:confused:

I am a Civil Engineer and did supervise some of spray painting activities.

Have a look at the link, you will come across some solid ideas mate

Spray painting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or

Guest s17myy1

Hi Marc, my OH took it at the begining of last year it was all done via web cam. He was quized about all aspects of painting including spraying. Alot of the questions where about H/Safety which if you have your CSCS card they are simular questions. My OH was worried sick before hand but to be honest the people there are lovely and friendly and he was soon put at ease. I think as long as you show you follow the health and safety guidelines and know your trade you'll have no problems.

• 5 months later...
Guest s17myy1
hi there, which online company did he use?

Hi we cant find the name of the company but please PM me for the number... I hope this helps

Archived