Any sausage or lemon news Geoff?:fish:

yes............he is one...............a lemon :biglaugh:

Welcome home Geoff.

kev

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest30038
Aussie sausages are great! compaired to those crap English ones :wink::biglaugh:

Lemons are $78 dollars each, but they taste like lemons so well worth it! :jiggy:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Well, it was vodka and tonic time :wink:

kev

Guest guest30038
Lemons are falling off my tree and my neighbours tree and at work people are bringing in boxes of them begging me to take them, suffice to say lemon delicious pudding is on the menu well and truly this summer.:shocked:

How much does the pudding cost? $2,740 or a tad dearer?

kev

Guest guest30038
:nah: didn't enjoy the English pubs, just couldn't get into them.

If I was on the door you'd be barred as well :biglaugh:

Guest siamsusie
Im afraid i did susie,i wore one of those muslim letterboxes to carry out this heinous crime:dull:

:huh:

France-Burqa2_1.jpg

Finally we women have the men veiled:biggrin: must be a bit hot under there with your full Liverpool kit on + the lemons Pabs

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Forgot to add, the beer tastes good as well..... Nothing like a cold beer on a hot day!!!!

Flakey it has been easy so far, you just need to know what you want!

Thanks Susie

Olly got my stuff from retravision The bloke remembers me from 6 yrs ago, if anyone wants some good deals on electricals just drop me a PM.

Hoffy for you mate the shed will always be there! I'll even put down some fresh hey![/QUOTE]

Sounds great to me Geoff as long as one of the PIO nags are tethered up waiting for the HOFFmeister and i can bed down with her in the straw, which one do you think would be the best untethered?

Guest guest30038
:policeman::elvis::policeman:Did ya! and you smuggled them in:elvis:..do you realise thats against the law:mad:. $10 goodness they were cheap Pabs, paid $31.50 today mind you they were Vodka soaked:cute:

As are you from the sounds of it :biglaugh:

Guest Mrs Wrigles
Sounds awful..........................awfully nice. lol

Glad its going well buddy, make sure the rented property has a spare bedroom, i might need putting up. lol

Best of luck mate, you will get alot more done without the wife being there with you............ dragging you down.

Bloody cheek - I happen to be his wife and he happens to be missing me like crazy lol :tongue: I reckon he is having more dilemma's choosing stuff without me lol

In all seriousness he has done a sterling job and I am so very proud of him - if your reading this Geoff I love you lots :wink:

Tracy xxx

Guest siamsusie
[/color]

Bloody cheek - I happen to be his wife and he happens to be missing me like crazy lol :tongue: I reckon he is having more dilemma's choosing stuff without me lol

In all seriousness he has done a sterling job and I am so very proud of him - if your reading this Geoff I love you lots :wink:

Tracy xxx

:cry::cry:Ah Tracy... wont be too long before you are over.... :hug:Love Susie xxxx

Guest The Ropey HOFF
[/color]

Tracy xxx

Tracy............ you do exhist afterall. lol

You are a very trusting women letting Geoff loose on his own in OZ, if the cheap easy OZ women on PIO are anything to go by, he will have scored already and....................... will you get Geoffrey to change your ages on his signature, you have been 45 for the last 3 years.

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (45), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

user_offline.gifreputation.gif report.gif

Guest The Pom Queen

You are an inspiration to us all Geoff, keep those updates coming and good luck with the job interviews.

Kate

Guest guest30038
You are an inspiration to us all Geoff

True!....................some of his posts inspire me to put me head in the oven...........wait a minute? I'm all electric :goofy: :biglaugh:

kev

Guest Mrs Wrigles
Tracy............ you do exhist afterall. lol

You are a very trusting women letting Geoff loose on his own in OZ, if the cheap easy OZ women on PIO are anything to go by, he will have scored already and....................... will you get Geoffrey to change your ages on his signature, you have been 45 for the last 3 years.

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (45), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

user_offline.gifreputation.gif report.gif

Yes I do exist! Its only now that Geoff has moved over that I can get anywhere near the computer lol :biggrin: The story behind the user name is that he registered on the forum so that I could find out about Australia and make some contacts before I moved over - the rest they say is history lol.

Think he has been too busy to even look at another woman - thst was my plan you see - send him over there with a list as long as his arm then by the time he has got through it I will be over there - method in my madness lol

OMG - cheeky sod I have only just noticed the ages - I am NOT 45 - if you are reading this Geoffrey you better get that changed!!! :policeman:

Guest siamsusie
Yes I do exist! Its only now that Geoff has moved over that I can get anywhere near the computer lol :biggrin: The story behind the user name is that he registered on the forum so that I could find out about Australia and make some contacts before I moved over - the rest they say is history lol.

Think he has been too busy to even look at another woman - thst was my plan you see - send him over there with a list as long as his arm then by the time he has got through it I will be over there - method in my madness lol

OMG - cheeky sod I have only just noticed the ages - I am NOT 45 - if you are reading this Geoffrey you better get that changed!!! :policeman:

There was a "being married to a much older woman" thread Tracy, which he was contributing quite heavily to until we intervened:biglaugh:

Have yer grown a mullet yet geoff? and if so how long did it take? i need to know before i come over so i can grow one:daydreaming:

Mate, not only have I grown a Mullet, but my English designer clothes have disapeared and have been replaced with a blue singlet, blue stubbies (shorts) and blue thongs (flip flops) and that was when I put my foot on Aussie soil...... You can say what you want about us Aussies but at least we can colour co ordinate LOL

Mate, not only have I grown a Mullet, but my English designer clothes have disapeared and have been replaced with a blue singlet, blue stubbies (shorts) and blue thongs (flip flops) and that was when I put my foot on Aussie soil...... You can say what you want about us Aussies but at least we can colour co ordinate LOL

Yeah but you cant play cricket!:cute:

Come on Geoff ,you know you have to keep a little of the ''pommie touch'', so go and pop some white ankle length sports socks on under those thongs! lol

Cal x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Geoff, you will know this already you will have probably got it from your much older wife, lol............... its snowing AGAIN here in Blighty.

Is it snowing in Melbourne?

Forgot to add, the beer tastes good as well..... Nothing like a cold beer on a hot day!!!!

Flakey it has been easy so far, you just need to know what you want!

Thanks Susie

Olly got my stuff from retravision The bloke remembers me from 6 yrs ago, if anyone wants some good deals on electricals just drop me a PM.

Hoffy for you mate the shed will always be there! I'll even put down some fresh hey!

Glad to see you are in good spirits. :jiggy:

p.s "the beer tastes good" you say :swoon: you kidding me... did you take some from the UK then

Archived