Newbie Alert!!

sykestykes

Hello All

I've recently joined this site after browsing it as a guest for ages now - everyone seems so friendly and helpful !!!

I have laughed out loud at the banter between some of you :twitcy:(Mrs LC and Mrs TinB spring to mind!) and the support and advice is second to none!

Well, here we are surrounded by paperwork in the early stages of the Skilled Independent 136 visa (my hubby is the main applicant, not me).

We are a family of four, Himself is 40, I am 36 and kids are 11 (son) and 9 (daughter).

We are humm-ing and haa-ing (if that's spelled right) over where is best to migrate to in Australia. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Mrs Tyke.

Hello to you. I am a fairly new member also. We are looking to move to Perth. We have friends who live there and friends who lived there and are in the process of moving back. They have given us lots of info and tell us that Perth is very family friendly. I'm sure all the other places are as well but this is where we are hoping to end up.

Hiya welcome to poms in oz ,,we decided on Brisbane cant say why as it was Hubbys idea,but we love it and havnt once looked back.The kids have settled well and hubby has got work easily ,good luck with your application what skill are you applying under?

Cal x

Guest OldiesRUs

Hi Mrs Tyke and welcome to PIO - and in answer to your question, yes it is addictive, very!:wubclub:

Jean

Hi to all the other kind people who have welcomed us on board...

Mr Tyke is an apprentice-trained toolmaker, and is currently working as a Technical Author/Editor.

We have just found out yesterday that we have to list every overseas holiday we've been on in the last 10 years for the visa paperwork.....Flippin' heck, I have trouble remembering where I've left the car in Tesco's car park let alone holidays from 1997!

Ah well, at least they're being thorough and it's going to be worth it in the end...

Mrs Tyke

Guest silverstargazer38

waa hay there gona be some leeds people over there not only me a big hello from an ex horsfordian

Archived