One week to go!

JayBone

Guest guest37336
Cant quite believe it!:biggrin:

See you in SA very soon......

Anybody else flying out in December?

Just wanted to say good luck mate, I envy the adventures you are about to have. Look after you and yours mate, and keep us updated.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Just wanted to say good luck mate, I envy the adventures you are about to have. Look after you and yours mate, and keep us updated.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Cheers Tony,

I will be making regular updates with lots of photos :hug: we also have a travel blog on another website, called KombiPoms, will send the link out shortly.

Jon

Guest Liverpool lou

We fly out next Thursday. Its strange saying that we are emigrating next week. It is a strange feeling.

Good luck and bon voyage.

We fly out next Thursday. Its strange saying that we are emigrating next week. It is a strange feeling.

Good luck and bon voyage.

Good luck to you guys too, its been a long process so we should just enjoy it now

Hope it all goes well:wubclub:

30th December :jiggy:

I hope you enjoy driving around Australia, it may sound silly but take a long screw top jar with you and collect the dirt around the place you'll be surprised just how many colours you'll collect along the way and when you settle down in a house it will be a great talking point

30th December :jiggy:

I hope you enjoy driving around Australia, it may sound silly but take a long screw top jar with you and collect the dirt around the place you'll be surprised just how many colours you'll collect along the way and when you settle down in a house it will be a great talking point

Thats a great idea!:biggrin: Im doing it!!

I might do it in a yard of ale glass, i always have one of them lying around the camper:wideeyed:

Guest sforbes

Good luck to everyone with a move in the next few weeks....I bet you will all be looking forward to not seeing the "white stuff" for a while. Not sure what it's like where you all are but we have about 2 foot of it!

Have a safe trip all!

Archived