457 Visa Approved Today!!!!!

Doddseys

Thanku Linda! We put our application in last weds (17th nov) and it was approved today, so really quick! My other half repairs wind turbines & he has sponsership as a travelling technician.......Hope that helps:biggrin: When are you hoping to go?? We hope to fly out before the new year!

OMG!! thats quick! well done. we are going to perth! not sure where yet! my husband is a mechanic and he has to start work 28 days once approved but we were hoping for 2 weeks out there before he starts and was worried about flights as they are getting few and far between closer to xmas!!! oh well que sera ! what ever will be will be thankyou for your reply

xx

Congratulations. That was a seriously quick turn around!!!!

Quick question........Do you know if the partner of someone who is being sponsored can work? Or will they need to apply for a seperate visa?

We hope to end up in Perth. Gotta wait 3 years til we can go though.......

Enjoy your new adventure! x

Congratulations. That was a seriously quick turn around!!!!

Quick question........Do you know if the partner of someone who is being sponsored can work? Or will they need to apply for a seperate visa?

We hope to end up in Perth. Gotta wait 3 years til we can go though.......

Enjoy your new adventure! x

Hi BetsyBlue

yes the partner of the one sponsored can work and at the moment there are no restrictions on how many hours etc either. I have seen on here though not to mention to potential employers that you are on a 457 visa cos most employers do not know what that is or mean!!! so just be ignorant LOL!!

hope this helps :biggrin:

xxlindaxx

Archived