856 Visa Application Help - Quick Question

Roberts13

Hi,

I'm just filling in our application for the 856 ENS visa - (those of you who recognise the name - yes my husbands employer has agreed to go ahead with the sponsorship and theyre ready to submit so want our part too)

Part G - Details of other family members

Do we really need to fill in details of all our parents and siblings? with it saying in brackets (if not living write 'deceased' in country of residence column) it sounds like we have to decalre all it asks

but my problem is both our parents are divorced and either re married or unfortunately deceased. So when it says including step parents - we dont actually class our parents new wife or husband a step parent and dont even know their children let alone class them as brothers or sisters. My husbands mum only married the year we left and we have never met her husbands children as they are all adults now. Her husband has nothing to do with us as he didnt agree to us moving out here.

My Dad re married about 5 year ago and again although i know his wife she's not really a 'Step mum' and they live in scotland (we are from yorkshire) so i have also never met her children who again are adults.

Just wondering do we really need to supply this information.?

Thanks in advance for any answers and clarification on this :)

Archived