Fancy dress ideas?

mr luvpants

I have to go to my mates stag do next week and the theme is Pop stars. Me and 4 other friends were going to go as the spice girls but one of them has decided that they do not want to now so we are doing our own things now. Any ideas as to what I should go as as I am struggling!

JOHN

I have to go to my mates stag do next week and the theme is Pop stars. Me and 4 other friends were going to go as the spice girls but one of them has decided that they do not want to now so we are doing our own things now. Any ideas as to what I should go as as I am struggling!

JOHN

Adam & Eve ........always goes down well does Eve ..............:wink:

go as a punk ....sid , johny rotton .....ect......slap some make up on and dress in black rip ur clothes and snarel.....easy as , some hair dye ........i loved all that stuff when i was a punk and sort of miss it.........have a great night pal

go as a punk ....sid , johny rotton .....ect......slap some make up on and dress in black rip ur clothes and snarel.....easy as , some hair dye ........i loved all that stuff when i was a punk and sort of miss it.........have a great night pal

That made me giggle! :cool:

Hi John,

What about Madonna? Easy to do, she had so many looks, but the one from Who's that Girl is easiest. Get a blonde wig, black leggins, a black tutu, lace top, lace gloves, lots of bangles, so easy.

We had an 80's do at work, and lots of people did Madonna. I went as Sinitta! Easy too :)

A few of the guys did Slash as well, very easy. blow up guitar, tatttoo sleeve, curly wig, skinny jeans...

Guest peacock

Stop in with a good book and a cup of cocoa, have an ealy nite and feel really fresh in the morning, unlike your buddys who will have pallets that taste like Ghandi's flip flop.

Failing that strap a light bulb to your finger and go as ET

Guest Freudian Slip

Get those old photos out, you know you want too!:cute:

Guest Freudian Slip
Lady Gaga

Simple Mr L, go and buy a few packs of bacon and some string make a G string with the bacon, slap a few on the top of your head for a hat, and there you go! :biglaugh:

Send in the photos after though please!:cute:

Archived