oi oi joe,11 movin 2 mooloolaba,queensland this wednesday

Guest yvonne & paul

Guest yvonne & paul

joe,11 yr 6-7 im from portchester near pompey, oi oi movin 2 mooloolaba footy. mad cant wait to go!! movin dis wednesday havent had 1 night @ home yet so many peeps wont 2 stay its manic !! dunno wt year im movin into yet or wt skool its ither mountain creek skool or mooloolaba skool.

if any 1 has anyfin bout da skools of mooloolaba do they hav socca teams in oz and is it easy 2 get in 1

cya joe 11

Hi Joe,

Just wanted to wish you good luck on your move to Aus. My daughter Alex was 11 when we moved (12 now) she loves it here in Aus, made friends very quickly. She says she's noticed that the new boys at her school who arrive are also welcomed pretty quickly by the boys too - so not just the girls who are friendly. I'm sure you're going to love it. They play soccer (my son plays) but the socceroos have just lost in the quater final of the Asia Cup. You'll have the opportunity to play so many different sports here, you'll be spoilt for choice. I even saw the high school children doing golf the other day when I passed.

Have a safe journey - watch out for the mozzies

Ali

Oh Joe, you sound so EXCITED!!!:)

I bet you're going to have the fabbest time over here! My son reckons that if you play sport, then everyone'll love you - sport being the most important thing in the world of course!

Have fun on the flight over!

:wubclub:LC

Archived