Ugg shops in Melbourne?

Pozz

Hi guys, im trying to find a store around Melbourne that sells Uggs as my family arrive on Tuesday and I have promised them some.

Can anybody recommend cheapish places as im sure i'll get stung for more than two pairs.

:biggrin:

Hi guys, im trying to find a store around Melbourne that sells Uggs as my family arrive on Tuesday and I have promised them some.

Can anybody recommend cheapish places as im sure i'll get stung for more than two pairs.

:biggrin:

I was in Melbourne for a Reccie in June and found an UGG shop at Flinders Street Station. If you exit at the main entrance (where all the clocks are) and turn left, you will find the UGG shop. They will charge the full price though. You can also get UGGs at Vicky Market. You will find cheaper/expensive ones and the sellers will tell you their UGGs are the only original ones. I'm sure someone else on PIO will know of other shops to go to, but hope this will keep you going for the time being. Good Luck

Guest Joanna1

Hi Pozz

This is where I got my Uggs from when we were in Melbourne. They had a lot to choose from, they are the normal cost but luckily when I went there was a sale on the style I wanted, ended up paying $85 for cardy Uggs where as in the UK you would pay more than that in £.

Après Coast The Shot Tower L1 Shop 138. Melbourne Central Melbourne VIC 3000. Australia

Cant remember exactly where this shopping area was to try and explain, but this is the full address so maybe you could google the map before you go.

Good luck Jo

Archived