69 days????

Dawny

As there is so much doom and gloom on here lately i thought i would take this opportunity to remind you peeps that there is only 69 sleeps till christmas!

So the question is, what is on your wish list from Santa????

Not sharing mine lol :wink:

as there is so much doom and gloom on here lately i thought i would take this opportunity to remind you peeps that there is only 69 sleeps till christmas!

So the question is, what is on your wish list from santa????

Not sharing mine lol :wink:

omg....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!69 days , my favorite number ...........

Guest The Ropey HOFF
omg....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!69 days , my favorite number ...........

Mine also.

i bet none of the girls say this.:laugh:

I want tickets - one way - to Brisbane............. come on santa pull your fat finger out.:yes:

Maybe i should have worded this slightly different lol, how about 70 days till christmas :biggrin: Me thinks the damage has already been done, pmsl!!!

too late now Dawny ...we all know what you get up too when your not on PIO .......:wink::laugh:

DAWNY .... ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

well since your asking ...hmmmm my own house with a trampolene !!! new xmas decorations ... and maybe snow to go with the Baily's ... all right Baily's and a trampolene will do !:wink:

Um sorry about that lol, but you know how quick the countdown moves!!! Soon be christmas eve lol :12: snow would be good!! x

yeah ... love xmas .. bet your well excited xx

Kids are to say the least, Shipping is back with us on thursday, and the first thing they want to do is make sure all the decorations are still there! Mind you i am just as bad, i love Christmas, all the better if it snows xx

Guest sh7t man no way

i want peace on earth--plus my luverly missus to lose her voice on xmas day ahhhh bliss:wink:happy xmas dawney--just thought id get in first:hug:

Archived