Australia world’s ‘dumb blonde’.

connaust

Wasn't having a go at Scotland (my second home) by the way Gill just making a comment about the comment he made (and he told me he never left the village : "what for" got everything he needed) Yes plenty of Aussies in some places never left these shores either. About slogans: most of them don't work anyway people have to go to a place to look for themselves. Sorry you are struggling, the weather doesn't help either.

Hey, wasn't picking on you re Scotland.........apologies if you thought so...........

I am actually enjoying myself just now and believe it or not, it is due to the weather ............................it is just like being in Scotland......rain, rain and more p**sing rain:biglaugh:

Wasn't having a go at Scotland (my second home) by the way Gill just making a comment about the comment he made (and he told me he never left the village : "what for" got everything he needed) Yes plenty of Aussies in some places never left these shores either. About slogans: most of them don't work anyway people have to go to a place to look for themselves. Sorry you are struggling, the weather doesn't help either.

Hey, wasn't picking on you re Scotland.........apologies if you thought so...........

I am actually enjoying myself just now and believe it or not, it is due to the weather ............................it is just like being in Scotland......rain, rain and more p**sing rain:biglaugh:

Oh good ! You are from a lovely part of the world, been there a few times, but lived in Aberdeen.:jiggy:

Guest sh7t man no way
Sh7t man. a bit off topic but your avatar,.. is that morning glory? what does it symbolise?

i can get jellies (kamagra) at best prices,let me know :wink:

its morning glory mate--i grew them from seed--there a rampant vine type of plant,and have the brightest blue flower which only last 1 day (there heaps more to replace them)i think the morning glory says by it colour your day is going to be bright,and cheerfull--will PM you for details on (kamarga)--some things should not be disscust on open forum:wink:i know this is off topic but its important to me:wubclub:thanks for your understanding thread creator:wubclub:

I think the main issue with tourism to australia is the distance.. its not the place you would just come for a week.

Unless you come in winter, flying from europe is pretty pricey, so much so that you'd want to come for a minimum of 3 weeks. Not everyone can get that amount of time off work..

You can get to New york from UK in 6 hours, and pretty much anwyhere in europe in that time too.. Dubai and the middle east isnt that much further..

TBH, apart from some nice beaches Australia hasn't really got much to offer as a tourist destination.

I mean is, in terms of topography what has Australia got that you can't see much closer to home? Culture? Better not go there!!:wacko: So why (as a tourist) would you sit on a plane for 24 hours?

Archived