A bit of SMP information from Tasmania

crispysince70

This is a question and response that I recieved from Tasmania government. So now I know that at least I've got a chance.

Hi ****

Would you be able to give me any indication as to wether Tasmania is near to releasing information on it's State Migration Plan.

As my occupation ( hairdresser ) is on schedule 4 on the new SOL, I feel as though we are now being overlooked by DIAC. If we do remain in catergory 4 we feel our dream of relocating to Tasmania would remain just that.

If you are able to give me any information whatsoever in relation to our situation, I would be most grateful.

Hi *******

It is our understanding that the Tasmanian SMP is getting closer to gaining approval. I understand this is a very frustrating process, but it is a process that is out of our hands; it rests at national level, not state level. It is our understanding that the SMP has been viewed and passed on by DIAC officers, to now be signed by the Federal Minister for Immigration, Chris Bowen. When he does this is out of our control. You are correct in your statement that hairdresser in on the new SOL schedule 4, but I can tell you that Hairdresser is on the Tasmanian SMP, but until the SMP has been approved it is only in principle. You have been sponsored by the Tasmanian State Government and this sponsorship will remain in place.

I hope this information is useful to you. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Guest arun123
Hi ****

Would you be able to give me any indication as to wether Tasmania is near to releasing information on it's State Migration Plan.

As my occupation ( hairdresser ) is on schedule 4 on the new SOL, I feel as though we are now being overlooked by DIAC. If we do remain in catergory 4 we feel our dream of relocating to Tasmania would remain just that.

If you are able to give me any information whatsoever in relation to our situation, I would be most grateful.

Hi *******

It is our understanding that the Tasmanian SMP is getting closer to gaining approval. I understand this is a very frustrating process, but it is a process that is out of our hands; it rests at national level, not state level. It is our understanding that the SMP has been viewed and passed on by DIAC officers, to now be signed by the Federal Minister for Immigration, Chris Bowen. When he does this is out of our control. You are correct in your statement that hairdresser in on the new SOL schedule 4, but I can tell you that Hairdresser is on the Tasmanian SMP, but until the SMP has been approved it is only in principle. You have been sponsored by the Tasmanian State Government and this sponsorship will remain in place.

I hope this information is useful to you. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

but I can tell you that Hairdresser is on the Tasmanian SMP, but until the SMP has been approved it is only in principle.

This information suggest that Hair Dresser is on the SMP list/Plan if it is approved by National Govt. This is very good information , i hope this is correct.

This is a question and response that I recieved from Tasmania government. So now I know that at least I've got a chance.

Hi ****

Hi *******

hi crispy thanks for your info:notworthy:

just hope wa have hairdresser on theirs

jools x

Guest dragsterwish

Great! If only the rest of the States are as forth coming in their reply about the skills in their SMP, we'll be thrilled. Anyway, we are happy for You!

Cheers!

Guest dragsterwish

Great! If only the rest of the States are as forth coming in their reply about the skills in their SMP, we'll be thrilled. Anyway, we are happy for You!

Cheers!

Hi ****

Hi *******

Hey Crispy. Excellent news! 1-0 to hairdressers eh! Every dog has his day xx:yes:

Archived