Taking our dog to Melbourne from Scotland

Debbie Emblem

Guest Micky2passports
Can anyone give some advice? Is it really difficult to find pet-friendly accommodation in Melbourne. We're looking to rent in the Werribee, Point Cook area. Should we wait until we get there before we bring her over? Really confused on what to do!:unsure:

Hi,

What type of property are you looking for and when are you looking to rent in Point Cook?

My wife and I are looking for tenants for our property in Point Cook. It's available now. We'd probably be ok with a dog. The house is a 2 storey, 4 bedroom with large back yard.

Hi,

What type of property are you looking for and when are you looking to rent in Point Cook?

My wife and I are looking for tenants for our property in Point Cook. It's available now. We'd probably be ok with a dog. The house is a 2 storey, 4 bedroom with large back yard.

Hi there... just reading your message. I am in the same position as the original poster. We are hoping to go out to Melbourne within the next few months. I'm sure your house will be rented by then. But I was wondering if we could keep in touch as I too have a dog (Westie) and find it hard to see houses within the Werribee/Point Cook areas which will allow dogs. Your house sounds exactly right for us. Or if you know of any other houses coming up for rent if you could possibly keep me posted. Thanking you in advance. Catherine

We would be looking for a 3/4 bed house, but not until end of January. We're hoping our visas will allow us to travel out end of Dec., but the company are then putting us in a service apt for a month. I'm glad to receive your acknowledgment, and would like to keep in touch.

Hi,

Guest Micky2passports

Hi,

We're hoping to have the house rented asap.... Interest has been slow up until recently but with the recent pick up in enquiries I'm confident it won't be on the market for much longer.

I'm actually living in London at the moment but hoping to flee the UK and head for Melbourne in the next several months with the wife. I'm an English Aussie so I have can enjoy the freedom of both countries.

By all means keep in touch... I'll happily help you out if I can. I have lots of handy contacts here and in Australia and I'm reasonably knowledgeable about Point Cook/Melbourne/Sydney/Aussie stuff.

Mike

Archived