UK meet up at bluewater in Kent !!

Right we are going for tuesday get it in the calender.

I am sure you will have a bad cold that day cara :wink:

Em and Gang x

hi em, tuesdays great were taking kids right , the boys will be so exciteded to see george and harrison again:hug:.

aimie it will be lovely to meet you and your boys too.

jools x

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha Ha I'd love to but I really can't, I've been off sick recently and we're really busy from then til xmas so my boss won't be impressed! Hopefully like you said we could arrange a weekend one at some point. Hope you guys all have fun meeting!

Ok not worries and yes a weekend will be good xx

hi emma and everyone,

we are heading to northern suburbs of perth within a few months (hopefully!). Just waiting for our 457 to come through after giving up on the 176 route. We live in Hextable, near dartford/swanley so bluewater is really close to us! We have Lewis, 7 and George, 5 so getting to know someone with some boys a similar age might be nice.

Let me know if thats ok with you guys, or another time if there are too many going for bluewater to handle all at once!

Aimie xxx

Hello Aimie there is alway room you have to get in the ozzie way which is the more the merrier and of course bring the wine hahaha

hi em, tuesdays great were taking kids right , the boys will be so exciteded to see george and harrison again:hug:.

aimie it will be lovely to meet you and your boys too.

jools x

Yes of course it is kids as well and yes Harrison and Geroge will be excited about seeing Zac and Josh !!

Glad you can come x

Tuesday is Great!!

I have Mia 4, she will be spoilt for choice with all the boys!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Any ideas on where in Bluewater?? xx

Mia will have to have a gossip with us girlies

Where to meet now that is the question 4 ladies and 7 kids well how about we meet at the play area at the front outside macdonalds ?

If it is raining then i am not sure :wacko:

Guest nettie noo noo

Hi,

We too are from Gravesend and have been out here on the Gold coast for 3 years. It can take some time to sort out the correct visas etc. Where are you settling when you come to oz. Rather a long way to go for coffee i think.!!

Annette

Guest edwardsfamily

hi all,

a friend of mine who has a 7 year old boy and 2 girls aged 4 and 2 would love to come too. She is going to southern perth, secret harbour in feb 2011. Would she be able to come too? might give little Mia a few more play mates?! :)

Just out of interest, where abouts in perth are you lovely ladies off to?

Tuesday at the play area is fab with me, thank you so much!

Aimie xxx

Hi Aime,

Am sure Mia would be very pleased with some girlies to play with!!! It sounds great!!

We are hoping to head out in August and will be looking to live in the Hillarys sort of area and around. Although that depends on where Neil finds work, likely to be the city, so anywhere along the trainline really.

We spent our reccie in Duncraig and liked the area and we really like the look of the schools in Carine.. so thats our first choice.

Looking forward to meeting you all!!!! xxx

Hi,

We too are from Gravesend and have been out here on the Gold coast for 3 years. It can take some time to sort out the correct visas etc. Where are you settling when you come to oz. Rather a long way to go for coffee i think.!!

Annette

Hello Annette

Yes is a bit far for a coffee and we are heading to perth !

Hope you are all loving your lives in Oz and dont come back to gravesend it is worse now that 3 years ago hahahaha x

hi all,

a friend of mine who has a 7 year old boy and 2 girls aged 4 and 2 would love to come too. She is going to southern perth, secret harbour in feb 2011. Would she be able to come too? might give little Mia a few more play mates?! :)

Just out of interest, where abouts in perth are you lovely ladies off to?

Tuesday at the play area is fab with me, thank you so much!

Aimie xxx

Sounds great the more people we know the easier it will be when we get to oz.

See you and yor friend and all your kiddies on tuesday at the play area.

Guest KatyNick

Oh Emma ... I'm sooo jealous ... we are far to far away to be able to come. We'll just have to wait until we get to oz and have that glass of wine on the beach!!

Guest edwardsfamily

hi,

thats all sounds lovely, and we are heading to either carramar or quinns rocks or anywhere that way! our best friends live in Mindarie so its nice to know we are all heading the same way :)

I'm getting quite excited now, so glad i came upon this thread and thanks for letting me join in. Its lovely!

See you all on tuesday of half term xxx

Oh Emma ... I'm sooo jealous ... we are far to far away to be able to come. We'll just have to wait until we get to oz and have that glass of wine on the beach!!

Ah Shame you are not coming but i think wine on the beach is something to look forward to :wink:

hi,

thats all sounds lovely, and we are heading to either carramar or quinns rocks or anywhere that way! our best friends live in Mindarie so its nice to know we are all heading the same way :)

I'm getting quite excited now, so glad i came upon this thread and thanks for letting me join in. Its lovely!

See you all on tuesday of half term xxx

I am getting excited too :wink:

Will be nice to talk about Australia with out boaring my friends or feeling guilty :chatterbox:

• 2 weeks later...
Right at the moment it will be just me as Harrison has got chicken pox and i am sure george will get it so wouldn't want to bring George just in case as it comes out 14 days after you get it !!!!

Will get my sister round to play nurse !!!

oh bless him:hug:hug for harrison hope its not too bad.

zack got it just before we flew to the states in march, i thought they wouldent let him fly but all was ok and low and behold josh got it 10 days later (realy bad trust him to do it bigger and better lol) we were all volunteering to stay behind on holiday if he couldent fly.

we will see you minus the boys (you can lend one of mine)

dont itch:nah:

jools x

oh bless him:hug:hug for harrison hope its not too bad.

zack got it just before we flew to the states in march, i thought they wouldent let him fly but all was ok and low and behold josh got it 10 days later (realy bad trust him to do it bigger and better lol) we were all volunteering to stay behind on holiday if he couldent fly.

we will see you minus the boys (you can lend one of mine)

dont itch:nah:

jools x

Thanks Jools see you there give me a call when you are near and i can direct you xx

Right it's is nearly Tuesday and i am excited !!!!!

I will be coming alone as I have a spotty Harrison and a george who is properly highly contagious !!!

Right so if you can post a bit about yourselfs we can have a bit of an idea who we are all meeting.

So for me I am Emma, hubby Tim, Harrison 6, George 4, we have our 176 visa and have been to australia twice 2007 to see if we would want to live there and may this year to validate our visa, we are just waiting to sell the house then we are off to perth (carramar area).

See you all outside macdonalds play area at 11 oh and don't leave me there too long as i will have no kids and will look odd on my own :biglaugh:

Emma x

Hi stupid me i have only just realised how close Bluewater is, only 1hr 15 not too bad, we are in Hampshire. I would loved to have come along but cant do next Tuesday so have fun and i will try and make the next meet. Were also heading for WA (hopefully).

Michelle

Archived