UK meet up at bluewater in Kent !!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest37336
Hello All

As we all know we have lots of waiting to do over the whole visa or house selling process and it is very inmportant to meet lots of people going through the same as you !!!

I am near bluewater if anyone fancys meeting up !

Bye for now

Emma x

Hi Emma.

I am about forty minutes down the road from Bluewater, if things could get organised I would definitely be up for a meet. Have done the move several times, and if truth were known I'm a nosey barsteward and would love to hear/offer advice if I could.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Hello All

As we all know we have lots of waiting to do over the whole visa or house selling process and it is very inmportant to meet lots of people going through the same as you !!!

I am near bluewater if anyone fancys meeting up !

Bye for now

Emma x

hi em, im up for a meet as well be nice to c u and meet new people,

hopefully we will know if we still have a dream or if the smps have shatterd all that by then:arghh:

jools x

Hi Emma.

I am about forty minutes down the road from Bluewater, if things could get organised I would definitely be up for a meet. Have done the move several times, and if truth were known I'm a nosey barsteward and would love to hear/offer advice if I could.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Ok keep an eye on here for a date and time x

Excellent!!

Our half term is the week beginning 25th Oct and as it stands at the moment i can do anyday that week apart from the Monday!

Can everyone else make that week??

Would be great to make some friends before the big move, and im sure it would be great for the kids to all meet each other as well! We just have the one little girl, Mia, 4 going on 13!!!

xxx

The Weds or Thurs is probably best for me, I have been in touch with a couple of other girls heading to Perth as well so will check with them if they can make that week too!!

Are you on Facebook?? xx

Ok weds or thurs it is then will save them 2 days and you are right great to meet new fellow perthers !

Yes I am on facebook

Emma and gang

Hi everyone,

Only just joined this site so very new to it and first post! My husband and I have just almost completed the AQF III qualification in plastering (paperwork accepted just the interview to go!) and then we can apply for the skills assessement with the TRA. We really want to get to know others in the same situation. We can't make that meeting time as we both work full time but we do only live in Sussex so perhaps could come to another meeting. Would really like to get to know you guys though, any tips/help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Cara & Gavin

Hi everyone,

Only just joined this site so very new to it and first post! My husband and I have just almost completed the AQF III qualification in plastering (paperwork accepted just the interview to go!) and then we can apply for the skills assessement with the TRA. We really want to get to know others in the same situation. We can't make that meeting time as we both work full time but we do only live in Sussex so perhaps could come to another meeting. Would really like to get to know you guys though, any tips/help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Cara & Gavin

Ok we will do a weekend one soon and any help you need just ask :wink:

Right we are going for tuesday get it in the calender.

I am sure you will have a bad cold that day cara :wink:

Em and Gang x

Ha Ha I'd love to but I really can't, I've been off sick recently and we're really busy from then til xmas so my boss won't be impressed! Hopefully like you said we could arrange a weekend one at some point. Hope you guys all have fun meeting!

Guest edwardsfamily

hi emma and everyone,

we are heading to northern suburbs of perth within a few months (hopefully!). Just waiting for our 457 to come through after giving up on the 176 route. We live in Hextable, near dartford/swanley so bluewater is really close to us! We have Lewis, 7 and George, 5 so getting to know someone with some boys a similar age might be nice.

Let me know if thats ok with you guys, or another time if there are too many going for bluewater to handle all at once!

Aimie xxx

Archived