Do the aussies have child benefit ?

Guest lee&julie

Guest lee&julie

Hi

Can anyone tell me if australia has a child benefit system/disability living allowance?

Thanks.

Hi, Yes they do have child benefit in Oz only I can't tell you how much it is but i'm sure when the people from the Land of Oz wake up they will let you know. Not sure if we can move to Oz and then claim disability allowance though!

regards

hiya the benefit system here is run by Centrelink ,they have a pretty good website if you can find the link(i cant at the mo)If on a permant residency visa you get family benefit,rent assis and child care help almost imediately,there are a few benefits you cant claim for 2 years but it lists these on the website ,,hope this helps a bit ,,

Cal x

Guest gareth&racheal

:huh:hi hope this helps to find out about child benefit rates go on, centrelink.gov.au just been on it just type child benefit in search box Rachael x

seem they got that right in oz also there attitude seem to be if you wanna come ere prove it !

did u know when the polish come here with out there kids they can claim child tax and send it home !!!!!! so im lead to belive!

dont you just love the u.k

:realmad:someone please tell me thats not true

:realmad:someone please tell me thats not true

Yep its true :arghh: If one parent is here working they can claim child benefit for the rest of the family still living in whatever european country they are in! and whats more (l have been told this by someone who works for a city council as a debt collector), very many of them claim for kids that probably dont exist and its almost impossible to prove otherwise!

l too think the aussies have got it right, its not rocket science is it:swoon:

Archived