15 weeks....

mr luvpants

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi mate

thats just a few, seconds in time compared to me paying the £10 to be a £10 pom in 1977 along with four cousins who went to Australia, but i stayed. Thats 33 years and counting, so 3 years is like speedy time travel to me, lol.

Best of luck buddy, we are still looking into going, we are just trying still to secure jobs and get our finances right, but i definately still want to go. It will be great to hear how it all pans out for you mate so keep updating us.

Have you got the police job yet?

Hi John,, thats not long at all in the grand scheme of things. You'll be here before you know it. We have been here for just over a year now and the time has flown by. I can remember how we felt with just a few weeks to go though we were not 3 years in the planning lol.... we only had 8 months from start to finish so really hit the ground running, but I have to say apart from the odd wobble we have had a great time and love it here. We will all have to catch up when you get here. Enjoy the time left in the UK and see you soon.

Guest sh7t man no way
till we go!:chatterbox: Been three years since we started the adventure but 15 weeks to go now!!!!

JOHN

the 15 weeks will fly by mate--well done its been a long journey:wubclub:

Guest AndyandYvonneD
Hi mate

thats just a few, seconds in time compared to me paying the £10 to be a £10 pom in 1977 along with four cousins who went to Australia, but i stayed. Thats 33 years and counting, so 3 years is like speedy time travel to me, lol.

Best of luck buddy, we are still looking into going, we are just trying still to secure jobs and get our finances right, but i definately still want to go. It will be great to hear how it all pans out for you mate so keep updating us.

Have you got the police job yet?

Hi Jim,

I thought you had jobs sorted with Bridget arranging Helens interview etc??? Have things changed since you were here?

Yvonne

John thats fantastic news. I know its been along time coming. I know you have done your research and I know you are open minded and I am sure like me you will be pleasantly surprised. I hope you and your family are going to love it as much as I do. I am over in WA so at least I know you will not be stopping me for speeding :biggrin:

Archived