FOR SALE - Cool Big Armchair - Round Shape , 2 person, Barrel Chair

ck10_9

We are moving to a smaller place and have no room for our cool "York" 'Barrel Chair'

It is a big round chair, It is REALLY comfortable and 2 people can sit in it comfortably.

It is under 12 months old, in excellent condition and was purchased from Harvey Norman for $999.00

We paid to have it Fabric Protected also, that way any spills/marks will be easier to clean.

We are asking $650 for it and will be sad to see it go - it really is 'different' and very comfortable

We are hiring a moving truck on the weekend of 11-12 Sept and if you are fairly local or would like to give me a little extra I'll deliver it to you.

Pick up would be from Wooloowin, Brisbane - Please e-mail me any questions

PS here is the link to it on Harvey Norman:-

http://www.harveynorman.co.nz/york-barrel-chair.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All

After a long think about the chair, space in our house and with a baby on the way we have decided that we should definitely sell it.

All details are as above apart from the pich up would now be Lutwyche.

Thanks

PS charm17 - sorry for not replying we had decided to keep the chair - how things change, let me know if you are still around and interested

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I live in Cleveland and would like a barrel chair is it still for sale please? my el is 3821 0917 or familypyne@gmail.com- Margaret

We are moving to a smaller place and have no room for our cool "York" 'Barrel Chair'

It is a big round chair, It is REALLY comfortable and 2 people can sit in it comfortably.

It is under 12 months old, in excellent condition and was purchased from Harvey Norman for $999.00

We paid to have it Fabric Protected also, that way any spills/marks will be easier to clean.

We are asking $650 for it and will be sad to see it go - it really is 'different' and very comfortable

We are hiring a moving truck on the weekend of 11-12 Sept and if you are fairly local or would like to give me a little extra I'll deliver it to you.

Pick up would be from Wooloowin, Brisbane - Please e-mail me any questions

PS here is the link to it on Harvey Norman:-

http://www.harveynorman.co.nz/york-barrel-chair.html

Archived