going back after 6 years

Guest fragile36

Guest fragile36

we are going back next year after 6 years in Brissy,great here but not for the long term.miss my home town Kenilworth,Warks.real pubs and a decent curry! and chip shop chips! and i,ll be able to get a pint.green, history.the usual stuff.

Guest gary12

not sure if you have been back in those 6 years but there has been alot of changes in Kenilworth (for the better) Before we left there was a long term investment plan with Waitrose going into the square and a redevelopment of the town centre. We lived just out in Stockton but grew up in Coventry had many a nice walk on Abbey Fields and a few wines at the Queen and Castle and the pub next to it, I can't remember it now.

lovely area to go back to

best of luck

Michelle

Guest chris955

I started to read your post and thought it was going to be one of those 'you wouldn't believe how bad things have become in the last 6 years' posts :biggrin: Hoodies on every corner, everyone is stabbed at least once a day and there is 127% unemployment.

Guest guest30038
I started to read your post and thought it was going to be one of those 'you wouldn't believe how bad things have become in the last 6 years' posts :biggrin: Hoodies on every corner, everyone is stabbed at least once a day and there is 127% unemployment.

Did you really? Or did you simply decide to use another person's thread as a vehicle for your sarcasm and apparent attempt at point scoring?

To the OP. Good luck with your move back.

kev

Guest chris955

:laugh:

Did you really? Or did you simply decide to use another person's thread as a vehicle for your sarcasm and apparent attempt at point scoring?

To the OP. Good luck with your move back.

kev

Guest fragile36
not sure if you have been back in those 6 years but there has been alot of changes in Kenilworth (for the better) Before we left there was a long term investment plan with Waitrose going into the square and a redevelopment of the town centre. We lived just out in Stockton but grew up in Coventry had many a nice walk on Abbey Fields and a few wines at the Queen and Castle and the pub next to it, I can't remember it now.

lovely area to go back to

best of luck

Michelle

The Clarendon Arms, is next door to the Qand C. we lived there for 10 years love it . it has changed for the good .went last november.Waitrose! WH Smith! we grew up in cov too!

we are going back next year after 6 years in Brissy,great here but not for the long term.miss my home town Kenilworth,Warks.real pubs and a decent curry! and chip shop chips! and i,ll be able to get a pint.green, history.the usual stuff.

Quality place .......i work around there a lot .

I always take the drive out through Knowle up to Balsall Common and onto Kenilworth .

That area around the Castle , where the pub is situated is beautiful......Leamington Spa is nice as well .......Warwick just up the road ........Stratford on Avon

Warwickshire has it all .

Have you been back in the last 6 years.......if not try Touchwood shopping centre in Solihull, when you get home .....very nice

Guest gary12
Quality place .......i work around there a lot .

I always take the drive out through Knowle up to Balsall Common and onto Kenilworth .

That area around the Castle , where the pub is situated is beautiful......Leamington Spa is nice as well .......Warwick just up the road ........Stratford on Avon

Warwickshire has it all .

not quite it doesn't have me! :wink:

Touchwood is ace, you need a day just to get round John Lewis:wink:.

If you are out that way pop along to Hunningham to Hill Top Farm for a quick lunch, lovely spot overlooking the rolling Warwickshire countryside down towards Princethorpe.

regards

Michelle

Archived