Hubby Made Me Cry !!!!!!

Lynne2007

Well peeps, as you know i am in Sydney at mo sorting out sponsorship and it is our 4th wedding anniversary today 5/7/07 and when i got back to my hotel room this morning i was greeted with a vase of roses and a teddy in a bag so he had ordered it on internet to be delivered to my room so made me cry reading the card saying happy anniversary and looking forward to seeing me on sunday which is day i land back in UK. It was a fantastic wonderful surprise and i loved it. :cry::cute::v_SPIN:

Guest col&dee

That's lovely Lynne....I love soppy moments.:wubclub:

Happy anniversary to you both. Hope things are going well in Sydney.

Denise

x

Guest Aldo

I don't want to worry you or anything but...he probably feels really guilty about something he done whilst you where away, but don't worry too much, he obviously loves you very much and i'm sure it was just a one night stand.

I am not worried about anything and know my husband and would like it if you kindly keep your remarks to yourself as you dont know us, i dont know where you get off throwing accusations like that at people who are doing something positive for something positive out of life and dont appreciate comments like that what so ever. So kindly keep your nasty remarks to yourself:realmad:

Guest wardy

Oh Lynne how lovely, have to say you definitely deserve it. He probably realises how lucky he is to have you and loves how hard you have worked to realise both your dreams. I bet he wishes he was there with you oh well at least you have Sunday :embarrassed:

Happy anniversary :wubclub:

Kaye x

Guest Davidgolf

Hi Lynn

How sweet what a lovely thought its things like that,that makes being away from each other worth while. Hope all goes well for you safe journey home

love Sharon & David xxxx:wubclub:

Guest JoanneHattersley
I am not worried about anything and know my husband and would like it if you kindly keep your remarks to yourself as you dont know us, i dont know where you get off throwing accusations like that at people who are doing something positive for something positive out of life and dont appreciate comments like that what so ever. So kindly keep your nasty remarks to yourself:realmad:

Well said Lynne!!!

Who does Aldo think he is???

HAPPY ANNY by the way:wubclub:

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird
I don't want to worry you or anything but...he probably feels really guilty about something he done whilst you where away, but don't worry too much, he obviously loves you very much and i'm sure it was just a one night stand.

TELL YOU WHAT ALDO, WE DONT WANT ANY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ON THIS FORUM SO A BIT OF ADVICE FROM ME AND PROBABLY FROM MANY OTHERS ( PLS LET ME KNOW IF U AGREE ) KEEP UR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF COS AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TALKING ABOT YOUR LIFE AND EXPERIENCE AND NOT OURS !!!!!!! UNLESS YOU CAN GIVE POSITIVE CRITISM STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TELL YOU WHAT ALDO, WE DONT WANT ANY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ON THIS FORUM SO A BIT OF ADVICE FROM ME AND PROBABLY FROM MANY OTHERS ( PLS LET ME KNOW IF U AGREE ) KEEP UR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF COS AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TALKING ABOT YOUR LIFE AND EXPERIENCE AND NOT OURS !!!!!!! UNLESS YOU CAN GIVE POSITIVE CRITISM STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. FORGOT TO SAY WE DONT NEED ANYBODY LIKE YOU ON THIS FORUM!! IF YOU THINK I AM WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Curlysoo

I think it says more about the way he lives his life than anything else!

Maybe ALDO ONLY does an act of kindness when he has done something wrong ..... I think he is more to be pitied than condemned!

Thats being quite polite, can think of a lot more things to say ! Where are are my moderators and platinum members or even my senior members on this one !!!!!!!!!!

Guest KP Nuts

I Am neither sticking up for Aldo nor do i condone what was said but, how do you all know it was HIM an NOT a HER.

Now you'll all know me as a bit of a joker on here but s**t, i'm sure glad i did'nt put that on here, some of the joke's that myself Scarletfever an Eddie are a bit close but i'm sure what WE have said, everybody has seen the lighter side of them.

So before we have a hanging party could we give THEM, HER or HIM a chance to appollogise, and please we are a happy family here so let's keep it that way.

MR KP Nut. 363p.gif

Hiya,

There is a lot to be said about humour, Dan, especially as he is from my hometown! This person comes across as very negative and nasty, sorry I may be wrong but not the type of person I want to interact with - DO YOU ????????????????????

Guest KP Nuts

AS i said sexy welsh aussie bird...........................

I Am neither sticking up for Aldo nor do i condone what was said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So before we have a hanging party could we give THEM, HER or HIM a chance to appollogise, and please we are a happy family here so let's keep it that way.

MR KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest Scarletfever

Bloody hell! Thats got our Siany worked up ain't it??:huh:

Yep, totally insensitive considering Lynne present situation but I've read Aldo threads and posts in the past and he always comes across a a nice fella who has sense of humour to say the least!

This may simply be a case of 'barren smiley land'. I wouldn't defend anyone who'd purposley started out with a view to upset anyone, especially Lynne, but maybe lets cool it for a while and see, if and when Aldo logs on again to see what he's says.

If the statement he wrote was said in jest, then I'm sure that, if he puts it across to Lynne in the right manner, she's be fine with it. (Bloody hell, Lynne is one of lifes most forgiving people...she has to be to put up with some of the things I've said to her!)..but if Aldo was dead set serious, then yeah...totally out of order!

Dan

Guest Scarletfever
so am not going to spoil it by adding yet another post about what has been said...

Oh well...........sorry Jo...if you could just slow down your typing by about 100mph, I would have got there first. :arghh:

Guest jonseywife

Hiya Lynn love,

Rise above it girl (like we know you can - I think that was Aldo's idea of a joke, but no one elses !!!!!!!!!!!!)

So the most important thing is:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And have loads of fun with the belated celebrations ...........

:Randy-git:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

00020118.gif

I'm sure it was a joke that just didn't sound quite right, but anyway, how could anything spoil that wonderful gesture? It made the (profuse) hair on my back stand on end it was so beautiful.

How lovely to be so loved Lynne!

Enjoy..and I bet you're planning Sunday's reunion!

:wubclub:

Archived