RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

yes they took already existing business and they have previous owner 3 years p/l statement but when we lodged rcb we provide business plan and also submitted business plan to Diac for nom which has last 2 year p/l statement

what u reckon as business had been took over in end april 2012 and they start trading in mid may2012, Also they got 1.5 mth income tax return and payg summary

​cheers

Does your employer not have all of their accounts since July?

How about all the things they have asked for? Adverts placed anywhere?

Bank statements to show the company has money going in?

receipts for things the company has bought?

accounts in the company name?

​Basicaly they are saying they don't believe the company is actually trading. If it is there should be TONS of things you and your employer can send. The more the better.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just going to ask! Congrats on getting your nomination approved! So just to make sure I understand, you lodged your nomination on 21 September to the Melbourne office right? Did you use a MA? If so, was it a decision-ready (DRC)? Are you from a high risk or low risk country? What occupation?

My employer lodged nomination on 21 September 2012 from Melbourne centre.

I didn't use a MA hence it's not DRC.

I'm from a low risk country and the occupation is Software Engineer

Hello mate

I applied as hair salon manager , I have got Diploma in Salon Management, what they objected Can u please tell me as I know for manager we need 2 year diploma

hi i am wathing this thread for a long time its really helpful.. i applied for 119 non drc at 28 june perth in feb i got company nomination approved but as i applied for restaurant manager and i have diploma of business they objected on relevancy my ma is going for vetassess ..... can anybody have situation like this before all of ur comments will b really helpful ...thx

485 doesnt needs ur bloods test like that fr AIds,,,for Rsms u need to go through all of dem,,

for post july applications. where do you attach your curriculum vitae.

I couldn't find a place to attach my cv.

And I have health examination in sep 2012 for(485 visa), do I need to do another one now. I still have the sealed envelope results at hand.

Hello everyone, i spoke to the diac general line about my 119,they said the co must have been busy (which i already know and understand) and he also said "i dont think co would need any more documents from you and would give you a decision on your file soon by letting your ma know that you need to go offshore"

Could he be reading some notes on the file and then suggesting me this or its just a general advice ?

I have received the notification regarding pre granted visa on ANZAC day ..... Last 10 months no contacts ....no updates from Department and suddenly received the email asking travel plan (after 10 months).Great news and all the best

Time frame

Visa and Nomination submited on 28/06/2012

Acknoledgement 21/07/2012

Pre grant letter 25/04/2013

Hello mate

I applied as hair salon manager , I have got Diploma in Salon Management, what they objected Can u please tell me as I know for manager we need 2 year diploma

HI NGP,

Did you applied in Perth? I have applied as Beauty Salon Manager with Diploma in Beauty Therapy.waiting for 10 Months, Perth DIAC Team ask for BAS and proof of Lawfull business,already submitted.After that no news of Co allocation....

Hello MTR80

I applied in melbourne as a Hair Salon Manager with Diploma in Hair Salon Management , me and my employer submitted all the documents but my ms submitted application as a Non decision ready. hope u hear something soon

​cheers

HI NGP, Did you applied in Perth? I have applied as Beauty Salon Manager with Diploma in Beauty Therapy.waiting for 10 Months, Perth DIAC Team ask for BAS and proof of Lawfull business,already submitted.After that no news of Co allocation.... ​

I have received the notification regarding pre granted visa on ANZAC day ..... Last 10 months no contacts ....no updates from Department and suddenly received the email asking travel plan (after 10 months).Great news and all the best

Time frame

Visa and Nomination submited on 28/06/2012

Acknoledgement 21/07/2012

Pre grant letter 25/04/2013

Congratualtion godson. May i Ask which pse centre you applied in? and was it DRC or non-drc?

485 doesnt needs ur bloods test like that fr AIds,,,for Rsms u need to go through all of dem,,

Yeah I know, but when I'm doing the examination I told them that I was applying for a permanant visa and I have done all the tests.

Do I still need to re-do?

thanks for the reply.

Yeah I know, but when I'm doing the examination I told them that I was applying for a permanant visa and I have done all the tests.

Do I still need to re-do?

thanks for the reply.

No then you don't have to redo if you have the required test already done and its not expired.

Hi Lovepreet,

Do I need to sent the sealed envelope to the immigration?(where?)

I am not sure, you might call medical centre where the examination had been done they can suggest you or you can call immi and they can tell you where to send.

Lovepreet what about your file is it open nd what is your ma say

​my ma said take anther 6 month lodge 13 drc

It's taking forever. My MA said, she can't give me exact time but seems like its gonna take time. Don't know what to expect. what's the point of decision ready file if they are going to take that long and we are the one who has to pay money to redo medical and other check ups. It's completely unfair. I applied on 24th June though it was non decision ready file but apparently there is no difference timeline between drc and non drc.. There is nothing much we can do rather then wait.

Does your employer not have all of their accounts since July?

How about all the things they have asked for? Adverts placed anywhere?

Bank statements to show the company has money going in?

receipts for things the company has bought?

accounts in the company name?

​Basicaly they are saying they don't believe the company is actually trading. If it is there should be TONS of things you and your employer can send. The more the better.

They got the accounts with supplier. but for advert business they are listed on like truelocal & even we have weekly special in store which we have catalogue copy deliver near our area in mail box, if i put that catalogue as evidence it will be fine

yeah got bank statement

Hi,

i thnk u dont need to send envelope to immigration u can attach the medical receipt online thats what i have done , my MA told me to do so.

​cheers

Hi Lovepreet, Do I need to sent the sealed envelope to the immigration?(where?)

Wow, not sure why your agent is thinking it will still be another six months. It is a pain (in the wallet) having to redo medicals and police checks when they have taken so long.

Hi blossom actually my ma want I m not cal to him again that why he told be calm for next 6 months he is use less he send 2 time email to immi nd he forget to write my name and date of birth then immi sen him email pls send full details which u want to know enquire ..and then said rdc files have periorty but we allocation April or may files so we can't give time sorry for inconvenient ..

medical exp next week:(