RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi everyone i ring today to my CO'S manager coz my CO on holidays until 23rd nov.i told her that i m waiting from 9 months and my file been opened on 25th oct 2012 i provided the requested docus and haven't heard anything since i got CO............... she said u have to wait until she will come back or i can give your case to another CO and she asked me to send the requested docus on her email for that. i m not sure what she gonna do now coz she was very rude on phone.oh god pls help

i think u should wait and dont contact DIAC more often...

hi everyone i ring today to my CO'S manager coz my CO on holidays until 23rd nov.i told her that i m waiting from 9 months and my file been opened on 25th oct 2012 i provided the requested docus and haven't heard anything since i got CO............... she said u have to wait until she will come back or i can give your case to another CO and she asked me to send the requested docus on her email for that. i m not sure what she gonna do now coz she was very rude on phone.oh god pls help

Did you contact that office quite oftenly?? Like once a week or something?? sounds like if u send her a new request, she can put ur application to the bottom of the line~~

Did you contact that office quite oftenly?? Like once a week or something?? sounds like if u send her a new request, she can put ur application to the bottom of the line~~
i contact her last week she didn't reply. then i call yesterday she answered.i send her my form 80 as she asked me(additional doc request from my CO).

now why she will put my file to the bottom line coz i contact her. that's what u mean.

i think that what channel is trying to ask is how often have you contacted the department during your process...before you contacted them about the current requested documents? for instance, you are contacting them now about the documentation, but were you emailing/phoning a lot before that asking for updates on the application? apparently that can aggravate them.

Hi,

Did any body had granted this week??

my timeline is:

Melbourne Processing Center

Nomination sent:15 March 2012

Nomination approved: 19 April 2012

Visa Application Subclass 119 logged: 14 May 2012

ACk Letter received: 16 May 2012

After that I have not heard anything yet. It's been about 5.5 months now.

hi, i have suny here

my timeline is :

parramatta center

visa application subclass 119 logged 28 june 2012

ack letter received 3rd, july 2012

still waiting,

i have asked my agent abt my file that was that DRC or non-DRC he said it was DRC. i have provide all the doc, everything .

question is: how can i find that my file was logged as DRC? plz reply if anybody know

hi,suny here

my timeline is :

parramatta center

visa application subclass 119 logged 28 june 2012

ack letter received 3rd, july 2012

still waiting,

i have asked my agent abt my file: was that DRC or non-DRC he said it was DRC. i have provide all the doc, everything .

question is: how can i find that my file was logged as DRC? plz reply if anybody know. please reply as soon as waiting is killing

Hello all

I m new to forum.

My RSMS 857 visa Non DRC timeline is:

Nomination lodge : 25 April 2012

Nomination received : 15 May 2012

Visa application : 18 May 2012

Ack rec : 25 May 2012

Approval : waiting

No reply from DIAC yet

Lodged at : Parramatta Sydney

Waiting for long and i dont know how long will it take?

Is anyone granted visa approval recently?

Edited by flowkate

hi ,

if their is anybody with RSMS (119/187) DRC or NON-DRC who has granted his/her visa please reply to me, anybody who has logged the file before 30th june.

sharing may help each other to reduce our tension. and anybody knows that how to find-out that logged file is DRC or NON-DRC.

thanks appropriate it.

Guest mohit786

Hi Guys

want to share my timeline

RCB lodged-25 june 2012

RCB approved- 26 june 2012

nomination applied 857- 27 june 2012 (acknowledgement next day)

visa applied 187 -9th july 2012 (acknowledgmenet 12 july)

occupation -chef de partie

today i got call from my MA that i gotta case officer but unfortunately she said that my cert iv in commercial cookery and hospitality is not enough for a chef de partie job. she asked for my TRA assessment and my very first employers reference.

first of all how cert iv is irrelevant for chef de partie?? i hv sent all my other docs today to my MA.

my very first place where i hv worked has been took over by some other restaurant but i still got reference from old one,

is it gonna be a issue ??

if any one have any idea please reply

cheers

Hi Mates,

u may want to read this interesting article i found on the net: http://immigrationptyltd.wordpress.com/

timeline:

DRC 857 at Parmta - 26 June 2012

Acknowledgement - aug

CO asking for medicals for my son - 25 Oct

MA said that we might have a duplicate entry for the medical results, which I don't know how DIAC can't reconcile the results. MA said we need a resolution

Visa Approval - waiting and praying.....

t

hi ,

if their is anybody with RSMS (119/187) DRC or NON-DRC who has granted his/her visa please reply to me, anybody who has logged the file before 30th june.

sharing may help each other to reduce our tension. and anybody knows that how to find-out that logged file is DRC or NON-DRC.

thanks appropriate it.

12 june DRC approved today..(not me)

I was always under the impression that you needed at least a diploma level qualification for the rsms visa. I have seen people say that cert 3 is good enough for trades though. Maybe it is because it is in hospitality as well as cookery? What does your agent say?

Hi Guys

want to share my timeline

RCB lodged-25 june 2012

RCB approved- 26 june 2012

nomination applied 857- 27 june 2012 (acknowledgement next day)

visa applied 187 -9th july 2012 (acknowledgmenet 12 july)

occupation -chef de partie

today i got call from my MA that i gotta case officer but unfortunately she said that my cert iv in commercial cookery and hospitality is not enough for a chef de partie job. she asked for my TRA assessment and my very first employers reference.

first of all how cert iv is irrelevant for chef de partie?? i hv sent all my other docs today to my MA.

my very first place where i hv worked has been took over by some other restaurant but i still got reference from old one,

is it gonna be a issue ??

if any one have any idea please reply

cheers

@Mohit

The requirements are in the job description under the ANZCO code: briefly for chef (de partie included) you need more than just the Cert IV and the Diploma that you mentioned. I know it for sure as I have been working as Chef de partie but I couldn't apply as chef but cook because of my studies (the same as you) and the work experience (required 2 years AFTER studies period)

Hi,

My application is a 119 RSMS not-DRC (no MA) in Paramatta and I received the acknowledgment letter on the 2nd June 2012.

I am still waiting. I hope I will know something in the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone know what is the difference (in terms of approval time) between DRC and not-DRC?

I see that the DRC from 12 June were granted and I would like to understand if the not DRC will follow by weeks or months.

Is there anyone else with my timeline? Which should be my waiting time expectation?

Hi,

My application is a 119 RSMS not-DRC (no MA) in Paramatta and I received the acknowledgment letter on the 2nd June 2012.

I am still waiting. I hope I will know something in the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone know what is the difference (in terms of approval time) between DRC and not-DRC?

I see that the DRC from 12 June were granted and I would like to understand if the not DRC will follow by weeks or months.

Is there anyone else with my timeline? Which should be my waiting time expectation?

non DRC follow by months BUT what is important is WHEN did you apply?

By the way at the moment it SEEMS like non DRC are taking around 8/10 months to be allocated to Case Officer and DRC are around 4 (except for those who, like me, applied late on June than it is going to take around 5/6 months)

Thanks Tarrat,

I lodged my application on the 31st May and this date is also reported by the immi office in the ack letter I received on the 2nd June.

Is it sufficient to have an estimated timeline? I thought I was almost there but every time I know something to get it postponed.

Thanks again

non DRC follow by months BUT what is important is WHEN did you apply?

By the way at the moment it SEEMS like non DRC are taking around 8/10 months to be allocated to Case Officer and DRC are around 4 (except for those who, like me, applied late on June than it is going to take around 5/6 months)