OMG. I have a CO today!! Cat 6(i) March 08-Accountant

ozwonderful

Hi,

Today I was told by my agent that we finally have a CO and asked to proceed with medical check-up and pc check. Can't believe it!. Waited for almost 2.5 yrs. Those who are waiting, I think it will happen very soon. Dont give up. My timeline below:-

Name: ozwonderful

Date of Visa application: 8/3/2008

Nationality: Asian

Trade/profession: Accountant (IELTS 6,6.5,6,6.5)

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Off

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 6

Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted: to proceed

Police check submitted: to proceed

Date CO assigned: 10.08.2010

Date of employment verification (If applicable): No verification

Date visa granted: waiting patiently...

Thanks

ozwonderful

Guest nostro
Hi,

Today I was told by my agent that we finally have a CO and asked to proceed with medical check-up and pc check. Can't believe it!. Waited for almost 2.5 yrs. Those who are waiting, I think it will happen very soon. Dont give up. My timeline below:-

Thanks

ozwonderful

Congatulations ozwonderful !

Do you have any changes in your "ecomm" record ?

Guest annemarie and brian

congratulations not long now then and you will have that VISA and will be worth the wait.

annemarie xx

Guest jayatabs

Hi Asian Congrats Kababayan I understand that your a Filipino..I am hoping that I will get a CO soon coz your just a month ahead of my application..I applied 175 April 2008 as an Accountant-External Auditor.. youre near now to the finish line Goodluck.

Guest geshdan

Congratulations ozwonderful!!!! I'm 2 months behind you, so i'd expect mine will be soon also....Are you a Kabayan?

Jayatabs, i know you are as well.....Nice to see some kababayans here in the forum. Keep us updated. We deserve our visas. I believe the best thing comes to those who patiently wait :)

Hi Asian Congrats Kababayan I understand that your a Filipino..I am hoping that I will get a CO soon coz your just a month ahead of my application..I applied 175 April 2008 as an Accountant-External Auditor.. youre near now to the finish line Goodluck.

Hi jayatabs,

plz put your time line on this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91482-new-category-3s-where-you-now.html

So we can share valuable information from each other.

thank you.

Hi,

Thanks

ozwonderful

Hello mate, I am worried if my CO will ask me to submit ielts again? because my ielts test submitted with the application (on shore 886) 2 years ago and still waiting.

The worst thing for me is that if they ask me to submit IELTS again i don't think i can have it or get it in a short time.

For you case, is your ielts still valid when you had a CO?

Thank you.

Guest rupani
Hello mate, I am worried if my CO will ask me to submit ielts again? because my ielts test submitted with the application (on shore 886) 2 years ago and still waiting.

The worst thing for me is that if they ask me to submit IELTS again i don't think i can have it or get it in a short time.

For you case, is your ielts still valid when you had a CO?

Thank you.

Hi,

Once the IELTS is submitted with DIAC it never expires, so do not you worry he will not ask for new IELTS.

Best regards

Archived