New Priority? 2231-79 NEC / 176

rikmartin

Hi,

I am sure there are others with near identical timelines/codes as me so I was hoping someone could clarify/speculate what priority my application is now going to get and the possible changes I could experience in next few months.

I have read through the forum and DIAC websites and have gathered my own conclusions but it would be good to get someone to comment on their interpretation of the new rules

I am a 176 WA SS - 2231-79 NEC; my application was submitted as a 175 in June 09 and converted to a 176 in Sep 09.

As far as I was concerned I was a category 5 following the Sep 09 changes

Since July 10 what I read is that I am now schedule 4 with a priority level of 4 unless the WA SMP possibly releasing Sept onwards gives my ASCO or ANZSCO code to then become a priority 2

Please can someone clarify what my current position is regarding priorities and how my ASCO code remains or what it translates to as an ANZSCO code.

If it does translate does it do it automatically or do I have to do anything?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am sure there are others with near identical timelines/codes as me so I was hoping someone could clarify/speculate what priority my application is now going to get and the possible changes I could experience in next few months.

I have read through the forum and DIAC websites and have gathered my own conclusions but it would be good to get someone to comment on their interpretation of the new rules

I am a 176 WA SS - 2231-79 NEC; my application was submitted as a 175 in June 09 and converted to a 176 in Sep 09.

As far as I was concerned I was a category 5 following the Sep 09 changes

Since July 10 what I read is that I am now schedule 4 with a priority level of 4 unless the WA SMP possibly releasing Sept onwards gives my ASCO or ANZSCO code to then become a priority 2

Please can someone clarify what my current position is regarding priorities and how my ASCO code remains or what it translates to as an ANZSCO code.

If it does translate does it do it automatically or do I have to do anything?

Thanks in advance

If CO was assigned to you before 14 July changes then he will contact you again for further processing arrangements ..... if there is no CO then right now u r in Cat- 4 .....

one of my friend was 2231-79(Net Work Security) and CO was assigned to him in Cot 2009 ..... he got medical request a couple of weeks ago ...

good luck.......

Archived