Minding My Manners

whopperdaisy

Thought I'd do the polite thing, say hello and introduce myself before jumping into the rest of the forum... so, hello :)

I'm not new to Aus but I just moved to Brisbane's bayside area at the same time my only pommy friend here moved back home and I am really missing British company. And M&S.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Guest chris_mac

Hi whopperdaisy

Welcome to pomsinoz

Congrats on your first post and enjoy the site.

Chris

Guest Hillbillies

Dear All,

Please excuse me for jumping in on the band wagon here but I cant for some reason start my own post , :confused::confused:

My name is Louisa and I am fairly new to this site. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it as I have a load of questions that I could do with some advice on and feel I should start a fresh if possible on a new thread.

Welcome too to whopperdaisy,

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Guest famousfive

Hi and welcome Whopperdaisy. Hillbillies,welcome to you also.As regards your question-if you go onto the main forum menu and choose the section you think your post would fit into eg. migration issues,dillemas etc and click on the one you choose.When that sections menu comes up look above the posts to the left hand side and you will see a new thread button.Click on this and you are up and running.Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts.

Thought I'd do the polite thing, say hello and introduce myself before jumping into the rest of the forum... so, hello :)

I'm not new to Aus but I just moved to Brisbane's bayside area at the same time my only pommy friend here moved back home and I am really missing British company. And M&S.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

welcome to the site ...hope u have a good sense of humour .......x

Archived