Application sent to Processing Area

matjones

Guest dream
Hi Dream,

I am anxiously waiting communication from CO to request me to do medical and PCC again. I can't redo the same of my own. When i receive the communication/request then will do medical and PCC.

Wat about you????????/

HI,

My medicals are finalised ,printed on the query corner. I m not sure whether I have to redo it. I m afraid that I m now dumped in cat 4 when it was just readying to be approved last Sept . My meds r expiring in August 2010 including the PCC.

Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dream
Wat is ur timeline???????

State sponsorship approval March 2009

application to diac.....31.6.2009

ack......15.7.10

co.............July 2009, team 3

meds finalised........10 th Sept 2009

All docs sent including PCC AND Spouses IELTS.....

23 Sept, just days before grant,,,the disaster occured...May be!!!God knows!!!

thats it friend,,,,,

WELL HOW DO U OPEN NEW THREAD,,,,CAN U POST THIS for argument on SMP,,and the status of those who are already state sponsored? especially point three below!

14 May 2010 : Sponsorship Application System - Shut Down

As advised on this website one month ago - The Online Sponsorship Application System has been SHUT DOWN until further notice.

• There will be no access to the System for ANY GSM Sponsorship Applications during this time

• If you have already submitted a Sponsorship Application Online AND the complete set of documents has been received by 14 May 2010, the application will proceed

• If you have already submitted a Sponsorship Application Online BUT a complete set of documents has NOT been received by 14 May 2010, the application will NOT proceed. Progress of your application will depend on the SA State Migration Plans which are currently being developed. You will need to monitor this website for an update of the status of these applications and publication of the State Migration Plans

• Note that Sponsorship applications for Offshore Visas are not being processed unless evidence of an appropriate visa application lodgement before 8 May 2010 with DIAC is provided

• Do not ring Immigration SA for advice on re-instatement of the Online Sponsorship Application System. This information will be published on this website when available

• You will need to monitor the website for re-instatement of this System.

thank you :biggrin:

Guest milano
State sponsorship approval March 2009

application to diac.....31.6.2009

ack......15.7.10

co.............July 2009, team 3

meds finalised........10 th Sept 2009

All docs sent including PCC AND Spouses IELTS.....

23 Sept, just days before grant,,,the disaster occured...May be!!!God knows!!!

thats it friend,,,,,

WELL HOW DO U OPEN NEW THREAD,,,,CAN U POST THIS for argument on SMP,,and the status of those who are already state sponsored? especially point three below!

14 May 2010 : Sponsorship Application System - Shut Down

As advised on this website one month ago - The Online Sponsorship Application System has been SHUT DOWN until further notice.

• There will be no access to the System for ANY GSM Sponsorship Applications during this time

• If you have already submitted a Sponsorship Application Online AND the complete set of documents has been received by 14 May 2010, the application will proceed

• If you have already submitted a Sponsorship Application Online BUT a complete set of documents has NOT been received by 14 May 2010, the application will NOT proceed. Progress of your application will depend on the SA State Migration Plans which are currently being developed. You will need to monitor this website for an update of the status of these applications and publication of the State Migration Plans

• Note that Sponsorship applications for Offshore Visas are not being processed unless evidence of an appropriate visa application lodgement before 8 May 2010 with DIAC is provided

• Do not ring Immigration SA for advice on re-instatement of the Online Sponsorship Application System. This information will be published on this website when available

• You will need to monitor the website for re-instatement of this System.

thank you :biggrin:

Sorry to hear ur story.. yeah 23 sept hurts the most. thats why are we are still awaiting our visas.

If u want to start new thread u can do it by urself very easy to open it. there is written new thread on the left side of the screen when u enter in migration issues it is written in Red color. Just add subject and the details in the below.

Cheers

Guest JK2510
Hi All,

I managed to get through to DIAC it was very late around 1am, I asked them for a update on my visa and the guy replied your oh is in a very good postion due to been on the new sol, I expected him to say you will have your visa quickly, But he said they are processing visa on date of lodgement, He did say there wasnt alot in front of me, and it could be up to Dec 2011, to have our visa granted, He did say ring back in 4 weeks for another update??

Hope this helps. Carina.

Hi

Would DIAC talk to you even though you are not the main applicant? The woman on phone last week would not speak to me only main applicant!

Hi

Would DIAC talk to you even though you are not the main applicant? The woman on phone last week would not speak to me only main applicant!

My OH is the main applicant but I have always phoned, they usuallt id you by your dob etc. I realy hope its not gona be 2011 let alone DEC 2011!! They have said eg that someone who applied in June this year will have visa by dec 2011 so how can it be the same for people that have already been in the pipeline for a year, some more!!! Bloody ridiculus! Just want to see cat 3 s getting processed and at the moment nothing much seems to be happening!! Thought we were priority now!! Its a bloody joke!!

Hi

They spoke to me with no problems at all... they asked for my hubby's date of birth and then asked for my full name and date of birth and then were happy to talk to me.

They should talk to you as you are an applicant on the visa application, so I dont see why they would not talk to you. Perhaps you had someone who was not as helpful as the others have been!

Try next time you ring. I am sure they will speak to you.

Cheers

Tasha x

Guest JK2510

Hi,

Thanks for that! I really hope its not dec 2011! I would love my visa this year so i can spend the 1st xmas in 18yrs with my mum!

Hi Rachel

I have just seen your timeline. You lodged 2 weeks before me!

Have you had any news or info about your visa??

No not yet.. have emailed them but only had the bog standard auto generated reply back, no specific response to the questions I asked.

Will wait and see and wait and see and ...... getting used to that now :eek:

Guest YJ WOO
Hi matjones,

I called DIAC yesterday, and the lady told me the same thing: that she was sending my file to a Processing area, and that I would be contacted kin 4 weeks.

Wish it meant something good...

I think they have standarized answer to call. Every single post is saying 4 weeks................I rang to them early of the last week and heard 4 weeks .... it almost passed 2weeks.....Suddenly I'm curious what if I give a call today and how long weeks they would answer...4 weeks again?

I think they have standarized answer to call. Every single post is saying 4 weeks................I rang to them early of the last week and heard 4 weeks .... it almost passed 2weeks.....Suddenly I'm curious what if I give a call today and how long weeks they would answer...4 weeks again?

Yes, they seem to be giving that as a standard answer, however they are actually telling people to call back. Full credit to them for actually suggesting it, it makes me feel less awkward about calling them.

Yes, they seem to be giving that as a standard answer, however they are actually telling people to call back. Full credit to them for actually suggesting it, it makes me feel less awkward about calling them.

To give DIAC credit, I think their intentions are good and they want to do the right thing. They have seen so many just waiting in limbo not knowing what is going to be the outcome of their visas. I read somewhere that they are pulling out the older applications because they want to clear those first since they have been waiting for a long time. IMO that is going all out to do what is right, may not be perfect but given the circumstances... kudos to them !!

Guest JK2510
To give DIAC credit, I think their intentions are good and they want to do the right thing. They have seen so many just waiting in limbo not knowing what is going to be the outcome of their visas. I read somewhere that they are pulling out the older applications because they want to clear those first since they have been waiting for a long time. IMO that is going all out to do what is right, may not be perfect but given the circumstances... kudos to them !!

Hi,

Give all us oldies our visas and we will stop pestering them!

I believe it should be oldest cases first. These are the ones that are losing the plot now!!

I cant believe the stress,worry,heartache it puts on a family. Its not just the adults its the children as well!

Guest dream
Hi,

Give all us oldies our visas and we will stop pestering them!

I believe it should be oldest cases first. These are the ones that are losing the plot now!!

I cant believe the stress,worry,heartache it puts on a family. Its not just the adults its the children as well!

Hi, I totally respect your views. My worry and frustration is, it is getting late and so far very few visas are granted. This way how is it going to clear the jam?:mad:

Archived