Looking For Friends To Talk To >>> Im Moving To Canberra !!!! And Worried

Guest BieberS

Guest BieberS

:cute:Hi Im Sarah .... Im Moving To Canberra And Im Really Excited >>> But Im Not Really Sure What To Expect From It ... Does Anyone Have An Idea ??? xxxSarahxxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi sarah, sorry but where abouts is canberra in australia? I dont really have any info to give you but i would love to be friends! How old are you? Love jodie xxx

Jodie, Canberra is the capital city of Australia and it lies inland about 1/3 of the way from Sydney to Melbourne. It sits within the ACT (Australian Capital Territory) which is a "territory" surrounded by NSW and is totally independent of NSW.

Sarah, I'm afraid most of my friends have kids who are considerably older than you are but if your parents have any idea what school you will be going to I can see if I can find someone from the school to be a penpal for you. When are you coming?

I am sure you will find it quite OK and there really isnt anything to be nervous about, Canberra is a good place with lots of things to do - it's a bit cold at the moment though so if you are coming soon, be sure to bring lots of jumpers!

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi sarah,

Im not moving to Canberra but im probably going to be moving to is this year but were not sure. I would like to be friends with you. To be honest i dont really know anything about Canberra but i can garentee the weather will be nice, the views will be nice and that you will have a lovely time.

Hope to speak soon

Love molly xx :)

Archived