Name and Shame Them

John Gilfillan

Guest VickyMel
Hi All,

I get the feeling that there are a lot of Domm and Gloomers going around. I think this is the time where we should be pulling together and positively commenting and helping others. Therefore I think that anyone sounding negative from now on should be named and shamed. Then we can give them and huge hug and tell them " Its alright, everything will be OK"

We should not be subjected to negative comments as this site is an inspiration to all who are trying to realise their dream of a new life in Australia.

Negative thoughts and comments will always attract a negative outcome, so Man Up all the Negs out their and give us a smile.

Suggestions or Name and Shame below:

Name:

Negative comment:

Prescribed medicine for the Neg :

Seriously, You dont have to name them.

Cheers,

John:hug::hug::hug:

John :hug:

Are you being negative here about negative posters :wink:

Me!

Name: VickyMel

Negative comment: Too numerous to mention - generally about the delays in the migration process. I prefer to think negatively thinking then I won't be too dissappointed and it gets the niggle out there rather than letting it scream around in my head - but in life (there is life outside PIO isn't there!) I am generally a very smiley person :biggrin:

Prescribed medicine for the Neg : I'll have one of those hugs on offer please.

Or you could arrange for DIAC to put me to the top of the visa list :daydreaming:

Or Geoff's had a post on what what 48% of women prefer to do...

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/chewing-fat/90582-48-woman-like.html#post809484

so I am going to check that out too :laugh:

VickyMel

Negative about some things and proud to be so - deleriously happy about so many other things in my life

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimmie
Im sorry but I cant get to grips with people being genuinely unhappy.

Maybe they just need a friend.

Sorry for being an upbeat person with a sense of humour.

John

:hug::hug::hug:

Sorry John, you dont say if you are here in Aus or not? Joanne along with some others are right, I've been here 4 yrs and if I were not such a 'positive, upbeat person' who is very determined for the sake of other family members I would have been long gone! It is often traumatic and difficult for most leaving friends and family but that which was such an emotional wrench eventually transpires to be 'the best thing they ever did' however for some it has never and will never be a 'good fit'... we each have to respect the others views, thats what this website is all about :biggrin:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Originally Posted by John Gilfillan viewpost.gif

John

Hi john

i'm like you am an upbeat and positive person, because probably like you i'm really happy with a great life.

Some people arn't as lucky as us and they need to vent their spleen.

It does get repetative though and probably like you john, i get fed up with it.

But we have to accept that Australia doesn't work out for everyone and some aren't happy with living there.

so i admit i have been a tad harsh on some people and i am going to try to not be like that from now on.

The Ropey HOFF.

Guilty as charged.

Thanks......that's a bit extreme! :skeptical:

Chill out:shocked:, i am only toying with you:hug:, you should know me by now!

John :hug:

Are you being negative here about negative posters :wink:

Me!

Name: VickyMel

Negative comment: Too numerous to mention - generally about the delays in the migration process. I prefer to think negatively thinking then I won't be too dissappointed and it gets the niggle out there rather than letting it scream around in my head - but in life (there is life outside PIO isn't there!) I am generally a very smiley person

Prescribed medicine for the Neg : I'll have one of those hugs on offer please.

Or you could arrange for DIAC to put me to the top of the visa list

Or Geoff's had a post on what what 48% of women prefer to do...

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/chewing-fat/90582-48-woman-like.html#post809484

so I am going to check that out too

VickyMel

Negative about some things and proud to be so - deleriously happy about so many other things in my life

Thats the spirit VickyMel,

treating this the way I intended.

A massive hug is winging its way to you right now.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Originally Posted by John Gilfillan viewpost.gif

John

Hi john

i'm like you am an upbeat and positive person, because probably like you i'm really happy with a great life.

Some people arn't as lucky as us and they need to vent their spleen.

It does get repetative though and probably like you john, i get fed up with it.

But we have to accept that Australia doesn't work out for everyone and some aren't happy with living there.

so i admit i have been a tad harsh on some people and i am going to try to not be like that from now on.

The Ropey HOFF.

Guilty as charged.

A Big Hug Heading your way to Helen.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
That's not Helen, that's Jim :biglaugh: Maybe a big pat on the back and a handshake is more appropriate? :wink:

Hey Britchickx

leave it out the HOFF swings both ways, if the lad was to give me a hug he can give me a hug............bound to lead to summat else though.

Hey John - not many takers from the dark side of PIO, do you think they think they aren't like this?

Theres nowt na thicker than wood tha knows:wink:

Hey Britchickx

leave it out the HOFF swings both ways, if the lad was to give me a hug he can give me a hug............bound to lead to summat else though.

Hey John - not many takers from the dark side of PIO, do you think they think they aren't like this?

Theres nowt na thicker than wood tha knows:wink:

I think the dark side needs a lot of hugging folks. I might have big arms but I might need to call in back up for this job.:hug::hug::hug:

That's not Helen, that's Jim :biglaugh: Maybe a big pat on the back and a handshake is more appropriate? :wink:

I want to send a big hug to you too BritChickx and say sorry if my sense of humour hit the wrong notes. Anyway here we go

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

John

John

AT LAST!! Someone without a giant stick up their ass! You love life and life loves you John!! I'm all for your positive attitude...can't stand serious people...and I work in accounts :biglaugh:

Welcome John.....welcome to the bright side of life:hug:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
AT LAST!! Someone without a giant stick up their ass! You love life and life loves you John!! I'm all for your positive attitude...can't stand serious people...and I work in accounts :biglaugh:

Hi Lucy

sounds like a good thread starter don't you think.:wink:

Count me in.:laugh:

Its easy to get dragged down into negativity on here though. Me i'm a - loves life and life loves me type of a guy and my positive attitude grates big style on some. Again i want to apologise, i just like a de laughs.

Guest guest36762

as someone with a giant stick up my a*** I take great exception to this post

Guest guest30038
Chill out:shocked:, i am only toying with you:hug:, you should know me by now!

What toy are you using? :wink:

Hi All,

I get the feeling that there are a lot of Domm and Gloomers going around. I think this is the time where we should be pulling together and positively commenting and helping others. Therefore I think that anyone sounding negative from now on should be named and shamed. Then we can give them and huge hug and tell them " Its alright, everything will be OK"

We should not be subjected to negative comments as this site is an inspiration to all who are trying to realise their dream of a new life in Australia.

Negative thoughts and comments will always attract a negative outcome, so Man Up all the Negs out their and give us a smile.

Name:

Negative comment :

Prescribed medicine for the Neg :

Seriously, You dont have to name them. Its only for a laugh. Hugs all round where needed

Cheers,

John:hug::hug::hug:

You will find sweaty sock a lot of comments are not negative but realiostic comments from folks LIVING here and there experiencies not the been on holiday and its fab going to spend 30 k to find out holiday and living are totallly different , we love it here but my booits are stuck firmly to the deck i work yeas travel more to work pay taxes , etc FFSits no living the dream but same **** shinier shovel Although we love it here and have no intention on going back to the uk our home is here , I post on the real living views alot of living the dream=ers tend to go back after weeks and months

Archived