State Migration Plans and State Sponsorship

Alan Collett

Guest bindog1uk
Just seen this post on BE

[/color][/b]So it sounds as if it may affect all SMPs - unless anyone had already got theirs passed?

VickyMel

Sorry VickyMel, whats BE

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi John,

Do you know if I can email my completed WA State nomination form 1100 to migration@dtwd.wa.gov.au just now or do I need to wait until the system on the state website is reopened? I'm not sure what you mean by 'lodging an application on the state website' are you referring to lodging an application for state sponsor. If so is there something else I need to do when applying for state sponsor apart from simply emailing my completed state nomination form 1100 to the above email address?

I've just received my skills assessment and now hope to get my state sponsor and then apply for my visa 176. Do you have any idea how long I might need to wait to get a successful state sponsor with my ASCO code 2231-79 on the Western Australia Occupations In Demand List(WAOIDL)?

Thanks

Scott

Hi All,

I got this response from WA this morning. Hope it helps answer some questions.

The Government of Western Australia would like to advise the following;

All pending applications for State Sponsorship from Western Australia will be processed. All new applications can be lodged on-line when the system on the State website is re-opened. If you have not lodged your visa application, please contact Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).

The Off-list nominations for the 2009/2010 program year have been allocated. Allocations for the 2010/2011 off-list have not yet been finalised.

The signed agreement with the form 1100 can be scanned and emailed to migration@dtwd.wa.gov.au clearly marked “Signed Agreement and 1100 – Applicant Name and SMT/R reference number “ in the subject line of the email. If you have already done this please do not send it again.

The six-monthly survey process required as part of state sponsorship approval is currently suspended. You will be contacted when the surveys resume in late August 2010. Change of address details can be emailed to migration@dtwd.wa.gov.au clearly marked with “Applicant Name, SMT/R reference number and DoB.” If you have already done this please do not send it again.

The State Migration Plan is still being finalised and we are unable to offer information regarding any possible criteria or the occupations that may be listed.

You may wish to keep yourself up to date with the changes by reading the information available on our website www.migration.wa.gov.au regularly. It will be updated as and when information is available.

The Government of Western Australia is not responsible for visa applications but for state sponsorship only.

Please accept this as a response to your questions. Skilled Migration WA is currently unable to respond to individual emails.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

John

Guest anj1976

Hi Paulswin

The 4 lists are available on the immi site, namely Schedule 1, 2, 3 and 4. Schedule 3 is the new SOL. I suggest having a look for a clearer picture and yes skills that are not there in the new SOL are very much there in the SMP skill list, now it depends which state wants wht skill.. which is what we are waiting for..

Please find below the response from ACT regarding to my query about the STATE MIGRATION PLAN .. just a 1 line reply :-)

We are expected the State Migration Plan to be announced in mid September

Regards

Client Manager | Skilled and Business Migration

Business & Industry Development | ACT Chief Minister's Department

P: 02 62071957 | F: 02 62070033 | E: businessmigration@act.gov.au

Please find below the response from ACT regarding to my query about the STATE MIGRATION PLAN .. just a 1 line reply :-)

We are expected the State Migration Plan to be announced in mid September

Regards

Client Manager | Skilled and Business Migration

Business & Industry Development | ACT Chief Minister's Department

P: 02 62071957 | F: 02 62070033 | E: businessmigration@act.gov.au

They sell words:biggrin:

Archived