Does this price sound right...is there anything I have missed?

Guest danyallface

Guest lisaallen67

Hi,

We brought two cats over and used Golden Arrow Shippers. They did everything - it was so easy - they took care of vets, paperwork, collection etc. It cost just uner £3000 for both cats and then the quarantine over here was about $1000. The $3000 was even including them collecting the cats from our house. About the same as your adds up to with none of the stress. Really you will have so much to do without worrying about filling in the paperwork correctly. I think it was money well spent.

Lisa x

Guest guest25493

Hi, we used ryslip for our two cats, and they did everything, even collected my cats from Devon, and i paid just under £2000. Then i paid just under $2000 quarantine in Sydney. My two cats shared a large crate and shared a pen in Sydney. Give them a try, and good luck

Guest BeverleyR

Golden Arrow - have to admit they really put me at ease, the other quote I got did nt even bother to speak to me directly

Guest jibbitson

Hi this is a message for all those who are thinking of moving back to UK or any where else for that matter with your pet where they need a Rabies vaccination.In Perth there is a major shortage of Rabies vac and a lot of Quarantine vets have run out there are a few vets a round with some left but only a small few so if you are thinking of do the UK pet scheme then plan well ahead because there is no new Rabies vac until Feb 2011

Jane

I came out here 2 years ago and it cost us just under $7000 dollars for the dog and hes x breed and not that big, but it was well worth it.The dog settled in really well, and we could go see him whenever we wanted.

Hi there peeps, not started process for our god. fortunately we only have the one 'noony lady'.

Question that confused me. when i took her for a booster the vet said see if she needs the Lepto part of the booster left out.

however, without the Lepto part means she will be at risk of getting the virus OR do the have to have little to no trace of the Lepto Vaccine???? Lepto no longer sound like a real word lol.

does any one have the answers

Kind regards

Shlell x

Guest jibbitson
Hi there peeps, not started process for our god. fortunately we only have the one 'noony lady'.

Question that confused me. when i took her for a booster the vet said see if she needs the Lepto part of the booster left out.

however, without the Lepto part means she will be at risk of getting the virus OR do the have to have little to no trace of the Lepto Vaccine???? Lepto no longer sound like a real word lol.

Kind regards

Shlell x

Hi Shlell,

Lepto is a contagious virus that can effect both dog cat and humans if your dog is fully vaccinated then I am not sure what your vet means?? May you should go back and ask or go to another vet and be clear on what he is talking about??does not sound right to me and I have been breeding Border collies for 16 years never had a vet do that. in Australia there is different vets use different companies to buy their vaccination off All to do with how cheap the drug company sells it to the vet but I use what is call a C3 vac

this covers them for all the bad things they can get.Go back and ask if I were you.

good luck

jane

Kind regards

Shlell x

We were told that all trace of the lepto vaccine must have gone before they are cleared fit to travel to oz! After speaking to a vet here, he also agreed that before a dog enters Australia there must be no trace in his blood sample, if there is retesting will apply!

We were told that all trace of the lepto vaccine must have gone before they are cleared fit to travel to oz! After speaking to a vet here, he also agreed that before a dog enters Australia there must be no trace in his blood sample, if there is retesting will apply!

Thanks Dawny for the clarification, I suppose with the vaccine being a little of the virus to protect the bodies defences it would make sense to be free of it.

Thanks again, and appologies for all the typo's on the last message, i had a long long day lol x

Cheers Shell x:hug:

Archived