UK Spouse/Settlement Visa

Guest MXP78

Guest lemondrop

Darkstone...there are different forms for the 2 types of settlement. One is for 2 years and the other one is ILR. For the first one you really only have to provide evidence that you are married and have sufficient funds/accomodation. For the ILR you need to be able to prove that you have been married for 4 years outside of the uk so it just means that you have to find bills/bank statements etc going back 4 years. I am british and my husband australian and we recently applied for his settlement...unfortunately I was already in the UK and our belongings on the boat so although we have been married for 10 years we could really only apply for the 2 year one as not as much documentation was needed. It doesn't matter too much though...his visa has come through valid for 27 months and he can apply for ILR anytime. If you can apply at the start it would definitely be easier but not the end of the world if you can't.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok I follow that so far

being in the situation that I'm in with 4 kids "yikess" :) i'd be applying for all of this before I set foot out of Australia.

Married, be 6 yrs in a few months.. I'd be going for ILR I assume but of course wife hasn't done knowledge of life test.. so now its a question of if i have all documentation in front of me is it ILR I apply for or must I apply via the spouse form as I have no other option and then apply ILR when I'm in the UK as first opportunity.

assuming its spouse and then ilr form I'm guessing the uk isn't going to be generous and will still charge me 2 fees regardless of how fast I can do ILR..

Anyway thanks for explaining..

Im in shock my visa was granted on Friday!! Two weeks turnaround:

Application posted: 31 January 2011

Case Officer (C/O) Email: 02 February 2011

Date of intented travel: end June / early July

I, too, had a rapid turnaround! Only nine days! I can't believe they're moving so quickly now!

Date of intented travel: 15 April 2011

One thing for people to note - I had imagined that the date of intended travel was purely that - indented. However, when I got my visa today I see that it is actually VALID from that date. I was thinking that we would be able to leave a little earlier since it had been approved so quickly , but when I got it today I saw that the visa is actually valid from my date of intended travel. So, if anyone is applying and open to leaving earlier than your intended date if the processing times go quickly, definitely put in the early date!

I, too, had a rapid turnaround! Only nine days! I can't believe they're moving so quickly now!

Date of intented travel: 15 April 2011

One thing for people to note - I had imagined that the date of intended travel was purely that - indented. However, when I got my visa today I see that it is actually VALID from that date. I was thinking that we would be able to leave a little earlier since it had been approved so quickly , but when I got it today I saw that the visa is actually valid from my date of intended travel. So, if anyone is applying and open to leaving earlier than your intended date if the processing times go quickly, definitely put in the early date!

Hi k8cdi,

We are in the same boat as you.

Our visa was approved in 2 weeks, however, we put the "date of intended travel" for April as we were told the application would take around 3 months.

Stuck here for another 6 weeks :-(

Recieved Visa back - discovered an error on my visa. I called the 1300 number - I can see why some get frustrated! They took all my details and the following day received a call from the case officer. She admitted there was an error and asked me to send back my passport. I have just recieved confirmation that my passports on its way back. Fortunatley I checked the visa and also wasnt in a hurry to leave.

Guest cooperman1969
Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have been following it because I am in England and my wife is in Melbourne waiting for her spouse visa... currently with nowhere to live (she's couch-hopping) and not a lot of money and living out of a suitcase...

We lived together for 6 months in Britain last year, got married, lived in Germany for 2.5 months (my work), and then she returned to do the spouse visa thing...

Anyway we applied and had the confirmation of receipt email on the 15th December, but, we got the 'processed' email on Monday and yesterday, she got her passport returned with a rejection letter. We've been rejected on 3 things:

1. my passport copy not being notarised - I've seen that here before and it's easy to fix although annoying, neither of us can find where it tells us that is necessary...

2. We said we'd initially live with our in-laws and they have come back saying :

I note that you intend to live with your in-laws in the UK. You have

failed to submit evidence that they are willing and able ot accomodate

you. I would expect to see the deeds or rental agreement of the

property, an invitation from them and an official document to show whom

is currently living there and the size of the property. I am not

satified that there will be adequate accomodation for the parties and

any dependants without recourse to public funds in accomodation which

they own or occupy exclusively. Paragraph 281 (iv)

What the hell official document do they want? Anybody have any ideas or experience in this?

Also I am now trying to rent somewhere for us this week, so, we hope to be able to send them a rental agreement, which should circumnavigate this - but we want to be able to answer this issue as well... in case...

3. I am a contract worker and despite my gross earnings being £24.75 per hour, they said this:

You state that your sponsor is self employed and his monthly income

after tax is £3600. I note that his declared Nett income for

2010 was £20, 971 which would be approximately £1, 748 monthly. You

have stated that he supports his children from a previous marriage and

he is required to pay £650 per month to them. Your sponsor's Halifax

bank statement dated 29/11/10 had a closing balance of £666.66. I

note the account history shows that on average the balance was around

£700. I note that there is a business account in his name and that the

balance in September was £2,368, however there is no detail as to the

financial commitments of this account and as the last balance was more

than 2 months prior to your application date I am not satisfied that

these funds are available to you.

And about my wife:

You have submitted your St George freedom account and the closing balance on 26/11/10 was $1,098.79. There is no evidence that you have purchased an airline ticket to the UK and as I am aware that it would cost in the region of £700.

Given your current financial circumstances and your sponsor's child

support commitments, I am not satisfied that you or your sponsor will

be able to maintain yourselves and any dependants adequately without

recourse to public funds. Paragraph 281 v.

My wife now has a temporary job and is earning, before that I was sending her money to live on... so we can demonstrate we have funds to buy a ticket, although they tell you not to until you have the visa!!???! And I can get my accountant to write a letter explaining how I have access to my business account money and how I get paid (salary + dividends + expenses)...

BUT we are still devastated. Does anybody have any further ideas for us? Any useful email addresses at the UKBA in Canberra? Phone numbers? Addresses to write to when they have appealed? WHo to address things to? Ideas for covering letters, emails, etc. that worked for you? Any tips? Advice? ANYTHING AT ALL PLEASE!!!!!!!! We are desperate and very worried...

Thanks very much!

Mike

OK, so referring to my previous post, my wife has just put a huge package of documents for our appeal back in the post to the Visa Section in Canberra today…

• A notarised copy of the bio page of my passport – cost £80

• A huge bundle of documents referring to my parent’s house – a letter from each of them confirming we are free to stay there, bills for each of them showing that they live there, the deeds to their house (the original document!), and an Immigration Survey from a Chartered Surveyor basically saying that the house is big enough under the Housing Act 1985. Why don’t they tell you that you need one of these if you’re staying with someone else initially? That was £144 btw…

• A letter from my accountant confirming my net income for tax year 2010-2011 at £3300 per month, plus a copy of my contract, and my wife’s contract for her job in Aus, plus her payslips, plus an income/expenditure account showing both our incomes, both out expenditures, and hence our net disposable income per month after all bills paid – which should be enough I hope… plus up to date bank statements etc… accountant’s letter cost me £125…

• And accompanying this a note stating that we have the funds to buy a ticket, plus credit cards, but, we haven’t bought one yet as they advise not to until you have the visa!

We then have some more circumstancial evidence, plus all the original evidence we sent, plus covering letters pleading our circumstances and asking for a quick resolution. And it’s all beautifully packaged in a folder, indexed, crodd referenced, etc…

Anybody have any ideas on how we can get them to look at it quickly? We’ve both separately written to the High Commissioner and the Visa office… anybody got any email addresses? Telephone numbers? Any advice at all please?

Cheers Mike

Guest cooperman1969
Oh dear cooperman...you really do sound like you are in an awful predicament but nothing is ever as bad as it seems! Most of the points that you have mentioned do seem to be rectified with a more detailed explanation. The 3 main things that the guys at the top are interested in are 1: proof of somewhere to live 2: money to support youself and 3: job offer. It sounds like a few of your circumstances have changed since you applied and this could go in your favour. A rental agreement is a good start however it is possible to stay with family on a temp basis but they have to write in support of you including details of the size of the property/ no of rooms/ and how many people currently live there. They also provide proof of ownership/rental of the property to be on the safe side. If they are using public funds ie rental assistance to pay the rent it is very unlikely that this would be considered adequate accomodation as you too would be indirectly accessing public funds. In terms of savings...you are another month down the track now so another bank statement can be sent in. Get copies for the last 6 months of ALL your accounts and have them certified by the banks...you need to proof you have a steady income and that money was not put into your account purely for the purpose of applying for the visa. Send in your wifes payslips and a letter from her employer detailing her hours and expected income. Get a notarised copy of your passport. Put everything in order neatly in a folder to make it easier for them and to show that you are serious about the application. You don't say whether you have been given the option of sending additional documents or whether you have to apply again but either way I truly wish you the best of luck. Hope this helps in some small way!

Thanks for the advice... as you can see it took a while to get everything together but it was posted off by my wife today... fingers crossed now...

OK, so referring to my previous post, my wife has just put a huge package of documents for our appeal back in the post to the Visa Section in Canberra today…

• A notarised copy of the bio page of my passport – cost £80

• A huge bundle of documents referring to my parent’s house – a letter from each of them confirming we are free to stay there, bills for each of them showing that they live there, the deeds to their house (the original document!), and an Immigration Survey from a Chartered Surveyor basically saying that the house is big enough under the Housing Act 1985. Why don’t they tell you that you need one of these if you’re staying with someone else initially? That was £144 btw…

• A letter from my accountant confirming my net income for tax year 2010-2011 at £3300 per month, plus a copy of my contract, and my wife’s contract for her job in Aus, plus her payslips, plus an income/expenditure account showing both our incomes, both out expenditures, and hence our net disposable income per month after all bills paid – which should be enough I hope… plus up to date bank statements etc… accountant’s letter cost me £125…

• And accompanying this a note stating that we have the funds to buy a ticket, plus credit cards, but, we haven’t bought one yet as they advise not to until you have the visa!

We then have some more circumstancial evidence, plus all the original evidence we sent, plus covering letters pleading our circumstances and asking for a quick resolution. And it’s all beautifully packaged in a folder, indexed, crodd referenced, etc…

Anybody have any ideas on how we can get them to look at it quickly? We’ve both separately written to the High Commissioner and the Visa office… anybody got any email addresses? Telephone numbers? Any advice at all please?

Cheers Mike

Cooperman I hope it turns around quickly for you both. In terms of getting them to look at it quickly there isnt a way to get this done in Australia. The processing time at the moment seems to be rather good (if you read the previous posts on this site) as long as you have all the relevant supporting documents. Most applications are turned around within 60days.

Guest cooperman1969
Cooperman I hope it turns around quickly for you both. In terms of getting them to look at it quickly there isnt a way to get this done in Australia. The processing time at the moment seems to be rather good (if you read the previous posts on this site) as long as you have all the relevant supporting documents. Most applications are turned around within 60days.

hanks... does anyone have any fax number, email address, etc. I could use to contact them and beg for a speedy outcome? I've seen faxes mentioned here before but i can't find a number...

Hi there,

we are just about to apply for my visa (my husband is uk), i earn almost 60k on my payslips p.a, but due to paying for wedding, honeymoon and not saving as we didnt forsee us moving back to the uk, but are now (family etc) we haven't got a lot of savings. We also have been living with my parents, and paying rent etc. so dont have a mortgage, which seems to be the way that most people prove savings. I have included a letter from my father in law, along with his deeds and invite to stay etc.. stating that he is able to provide secondary financial support, should we need it, along with my husbands letter of sponsorship, as my husband will be getting the first job he can, which may not pay too much, when he goes back in two weeks.

two questions: is my father in law providing assurance of secondary financial support with his deeds- bank statements, letter of employement, along with my husbands a bad idea? i.e undermine my husbands ability to sponsor me?

also: how much in savings do most people here have? or more imprtantly those who have been approved- I have the ability to earn money/ be employable but we have been putting our money on credit cards etc.. rather than savings?

I thought we were such a straightforward case, but reading cooperman's post im really worried.

We will be applying at the end of the month- when my husband flies back, hopefully by then he will have a job offer?

also is an idea to get family members to put in a large amount of money to our account- ie borrow money to make our savings seem more appealing- and then pay it back. or will they take this as a lie/ false statement- even if we have the money for as long as we like?

THANK GOD we found this forum. hopefully i want to be out by early may, after applying late march, but this may not happen?? how many people get approved around the one month mark?

thankyou everyone!!

g :notworthy:

Guest cooperman1969
Hi there,

we are just about to apply for my visa (my husband is uk), i earn almost 60k on my payslips p.a, but due to paying for wedding, honeymoon and not saving as we didnt forsee us moving back to the uk, but are now (family etc) we haven't got a lot of savings. We also have been living with my parents, and paying rent etc. so dont have a mortgage, which seems to be the way that most people prove savings. I have included a letter from my father in law, along with his deeds and invite to stay etc.. stating that he is able to provide secondary financial support, should we need it, along with my husbands letter of sponsorship, as my husband will be getting the first job he can, which may not pay too much, when he goes back in two weeks.

two questions: is my father in law providing assurance of secondary financial support with his deeds- bank statements, letter of employement, along with my husbands a bad idea? i.e undermine my husbands ability to sponsor me?

also: how much in savings do most people here have? or more imprtantly those who have been approved- I have the ability to earn money/ be employable but we have been putting our money on credit cards etc.. rather than savings?

I thought we were such a straightforward case, but reading cooperman's post im really worried.

We will be applying at the end of the month- when my husband flies back, hopefully by then he will have a job offer?

also is an idea to get family members to put in a large amount of money to our account- ie borrow money to make our savings seem more appealing- and then pay it back. or will they take this as a lie/ false statement- even if we have the money for as long as we like?

THANK GOD we found this forum. hopefully i want to be out by early may, after applying late march, but this may not happen?? how many people get approved around the one month mark?

thankyou everyone!!

Hi,

you should be worried, or more to the point, concerned and careful. In terms of staying in your father in law's house, you may well need to get an 'immigration survey' done on it (by a chartered surveyor, it's like a mini house survey stating who lives in the house, how big it is, and whether it meets the requirements of the Housing Act 1985 or not). We had to get one done on my parent's house, they asked for it in the Notice of Rejection - they asked for 'an official document to show whom is currently living there and the size of the property'. I don't think your F-I-L offerering to support you is a bad idea. We don't have a huge amount in savings, just a few thousand, and they didn't query that in our visa rejection. But they will query seeing a large sum deposited in your bank by a family member, they'll say they don't believe the money is actually yours to spend, I think.

Cheers Mike

Guest cooperman1969
hanks... does anyone have any fax number, email address, etc. I could use to contact them and beg for a speedy outcome? I've seen faxes mentioned here before but i can't find a number...

Hello all

Our appeal is in, and we have had the email confirming receipt of it. I have 2 questions, if anyone can help me:

1) we still want to try to get them to look at the appeal asap, anybody got any ideas on how we can make this happen? Contacts, etc.?

2) Since I sent off a notsrised copy of my passport, I have had to get it replaced as it was accidentally damaged. We've asked them if that's an issue (via rhe $11 helpline) last Friday (4th March) but they haven't responded yet. Anybody know if it's likely they'll want to see my new passport as well?

Thanks very much

cheers

Mike

Guest cooperman1969
Hello all

Our appeal is in, and we have had the email confirming receipt of it. I have 2 questions, if anyone can help me:

1) we still want to try to get them to look at the appeal asap, anybody got any ideas on how we can make this happen? Contacts, etc.?

2) Since I sent off a notsrised copy of my passport, I have had to get it replaced as it was accidentally damaged. We've asked them if that's an issue (via rhe $11 helpline) last Friday (4th March) but they haven't responded yet. Anybody know if it's likely they'll want to see my new passport as well?

Thanks very much

cheers

Mike

Amazed... my wife got the email today saying that our appeal had been granted and the visa will be issued! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest 2011sc
Hi there,

thankyou everyone!!

HI,

My visa turned around in 9 days - the best advise I can give you is to read through the guidance notes carefully. Basically what they want to see is that you can live in the UK without relying on public funds. Essentially this is what you need to prove - It is NOT a good idea to get friends /family to transfer funds as you are required to submit a 3 months worth (as a minimum - I submitted 6 months worth) of original bank statements. In the notes it states that you must explain any unusual money transfers and they will question you if they suspect you have had money transfered to you. If you have no savings you will need to somehow prove that you can both support yourselves in the UK - Im not sure what to recommend? Can you show that you have been paying rent / wedding bills and this is why you have no savings? But essentially they want to see savings....not sure what to recommend here.

I personnaly think that adding your father-inlaws deeds etc is a good idea, Id also recommend you get a letter from him (it must state he is prepared to support you and he is prepared to have you both stay in his house in the UK). Id also ensure your husband shows proof that he has a job or is looking for a job in the UK (submit job applications, letters etc... anything that proves he is looking).

For you Id strongly advise submitting a current resume (proving your skills and to idicate you are employable). As well as a statement of emplyment from you current employer, employment contract etc...) I also included my University Degree certificate, Tafe certificate and a few other certificates from courses I attended. I was fortunate as I have a job offer and I recieved this as a letter from my new employer to submit with my application - perhaps you could try to apply for some positions online (at least you will be able to show you are aplying for positions by printing off the emails that you send to prospective employers?).

My husband and I have the proceeds from our house / car sale as savings, so its hard to say how much you need but I remember reading somewhere that you need to have enough funds to cover the basic costs of living in the UK (without recorse to public funds) over a certain period of time (I cant remember how long but I think it was at least 6 months). Im not sure how you would prove this given your unique situation.

Just a few tips:

Remember all douments must be originals and if not originals must be notarised

Include husbands passport if possible BUT if you cant it MUST BE NOTARISED

Include as much evidence of your relationship - photos, cards, letters etc...(all originals)

Include a letter from you husband - ensure its signed

Include ORIGINAL payslips / bank account statements etc

Finally I wish you the very best of luck.

Guest cooperman1969

My wife's passport / visa came in the post yesterday... we'll be reunited by Easter, she just now needs to pack/ship/say goodbye/etc... :)

Altogether: Biometrics 9/12/10, visa rejected 7/2/11, appeal sent 4/3/11, visa received 17/3/11...

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!! has anyone seen the processing times for feb!! amazing!! :biggrin:

about to hand in my app next week- allready have jobs lined up for me, and my husband starts his new job today!!

he's been in the uk for almost a week now. Hopefully given the new processing times it wont be long!!!

yay!

how is everyone else doing?:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
HI,

My visa turned around in 9 days - the best advise I can give you is to read through the guidance notes carefully. Basically what they want to see is that you can live in the UK without relying on public funds. Essentially this is what you need to prove - It is NOT a good idea to get friends /family to transfer funds as you are required to submit a 3 months worth (as a minimum - I submitted 6 months worth) of original bank statements. In the notes it states that you must explain any unusual money transfers and they will question you if they suspect you have had money transfered to you. If you have no savings you will need to somehow prove that you can both support yourselves in the UK - Im not sure what to recommend? Can you show that you have been paying rent / wedding bills and this is why you have no savings? But essentially they want to see savings....not sure what to recommend here.

I personnaly think that adding your father-inlaws deeds etc is a good idea, Id also recommend you get a letter from him (it must state he is prepared to support you and he is prepared to have you both stay in his house in the UK). Id also ensure your husband shows proof that he has a job or is looking for a job in the UK (submit job applications, letters etc... anything that proves he is looking).

For you Id strongly advise submitting a current resume (proving your skills and to idicate you are employable). As well as a statement of emplyment from you current employer, employment contract etc...) I also included my University Degree certificate, Tafe certificate and a few other certificates from courses I attended. I was fortunate as I have a job offer and I recieved this as a letter from my new employer to submit with my application - perhaps you could try to apply for some positions online (at least you will be able to show you are aplying for positions by printing off the emails that you send to prospective employers?).

My husband and I have the proceeds from our house / car sale as savings, so its hard to say how much you need but I remember reading somewhere that you need to have enough funds to cover the basic costs of living in the UK (without recorse to public funds) over a certain period of time (I cant remember how long but I think it was at least 6 months). Im not sure how you would prove this given your unique situation.

Just a few tips:

Remember all douments must be originals and if not originals must be notarised

Include husbands passport if possible BUT if you cant it MUST BE NOTARISED

Include as much evidence of your relationship - photos, cards, letters etc...(all originals)

Include a letter from you husband - ensure its signed

Include ORIGINAL payslips / bank account statements etc

Finally I wish you the very best of luck.

Hi All - Am moving back to UK and applying for spouse visa for wife, our money is mostly tied up in our mortgage and we cant sell the house till we get the visa. In order to show sufficient funds to support ourselves would it be alright to show a professional valuation of the house and our bank statement showing our mortgage debt thus showing our equity in the house. We reckon we'd have about AUS180,000 available but only after the sale. Would UK accept these documents as proof of sufficient funds - surely lots of people are in this position.

Thanks in advance

Ricrog

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blackdownsgirl

What does a notarized copy of passport mean? Just doing my partners visa and have just done copy, not notarized?

Guest rallygeek

Hi

I am about to apply for the spouse visa. We don't have any people that we can stay with in the UK and were planning on renting a house once we had the visa. What eveidence, apart from showing we have the nessesary cash to pay for it, should we show for having somewhere to live?

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sammy

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about whether you have to move back to the UK straight away if the UK spouse/marriage visa is approved?

You see, I'm British and my wife is Australian. We're currently living & working in Australia as I've recently received my Australian spouse visa. Now my wife wishes to apply for the UK version of this visa just in case we ever wish to move back which we think maybe in 5-10yrs time (who knows!). Anyway, so we want to get it out of the way now by applying for it here in Australia. But we're wondering whether the fact that we're not going to move there 'straight away' plays a big part in the approval of the visa application? I mean we haven't applied yet but we have all the necessary documents & savings and even work here in Australia but nothing in the UK except family and saving accounts.

So if anyone knows anything about this please let us know we'd very much appreciated it! THANKS!

Guest Jacket and Coat

Quick (possibly stupid) question...

If we don't need my hubby's passport before we leave and don't want to pay to get a copy notarised, can we send the actual passport instead?

Quick (possibly stupid) question...

If we don't need my hubby's passport before we leave and don't want to pay to get a copy notarised, can we send the actual passport instead?

That's what I'm going to do, plus send an unnotarised copy that they can verify themselves and keep, this will save them a job and make them want to be your friend!

Guest Jacket and Coat
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about whether you have to move back to the UK straight away if the UK spouse/marriage visa is approved?

You see, I'm British and my wife is Australian. We're currently living & working in Australia as I've recently received my Australian spouse visa. Now my wife wishes to apply for the UK version of this visa just in case we ever wish to move back which we think maybe in 5-10yrs time (who knows!). Anyway, so we want to get it out of the way now by applying for it here in Australia. But we're wondering whether the fact that we're not going to move there 'straight away' plays a big part in the approval of the visa application? I mean we haven't applied yet but we have all the necessary documents & savings and even work here in Australia but nothing in the UK except family and saving accounts.

So if anyone knows anything about this please let us know we'd very much appreciated it! THANKS!

I think it'd be better to wait until you're actually planning on moving there.

From my understanding, they can only give you 3 months tops to enter the UK from the date the visa is granted.. And there's also a restriction to how long your wife would be allowed out of the UK before permanent residency is granted...

hey everyone! so finally IN! i posted the visa last friday, but yet to hear a response from manilla, does anyone know if they give you an email like previously done with canberra?

also! lady at biometrics took one look at what i was posting, almost 4.5 kilos of evidence, and as were married, she so subtly put it as, what do you need that for, theyre only looking at your marriage certificate and a FEW photos, rental agrrements etc. i suggest you cull what you have to make it fit into one return envelope, other wise it will just slow down your app. has anyone else had this?

ALSO. drama with post, the letter of invite and sponsor letter with associated council rates and utilites bills etc was posted, but UNREGISTERED (win on husbands part), so i assumed it was lost in the post, called up the visa hotline in mad panic, and after a talk with the supervisor, they said, uh no shooould be fine, aslong as you can see the signature, and on the website it says only certificates and passport notorisations need to be origionals. :unsure:

so that was good enough for me. but yesterday the mystical envelope turns up, and now i dont know whether to post it as an additional information envelope to manilla, and a) if it can be done b) if after what they said its unessecary and will just slow everything down?

I will be so happy when this is just done! also the girl at the bio's said 3 MONTHS! OMG:arghh: but they said 6 weeks on the phone, and 98% in 10 days online, so i dont know what to think!!

can people submit thier dates, so when know how everyones moving along?

posted. 6/5

co assigned email- not yet received

intended date of travel 20/5 ( i know, but i didnt want visa backdated!)

visa granted: no yet granted.

i wish everyone well!!!

x:hug:

Archived