Cant carry on with Visa.....

Nick and sez

Firstly congratulations to all the tradies who have passed their Vetassess in the last couple of weeks...

Yee Ha i got my result this am after e-mailing them...:err:

So now i can get on with the show.

iv'e just tried to continue on with my Visa application only to find that it wont even let me carry on with the details..

What a pain in the neck, i know that its was suspended for 175 & 176 visas etc but i still thought that you might be able to fill out the visa's just not send them...:arghh:

This is a pickle... Still get the Bubbly out any....

Cheers Nick the Plumber....

Guest ian & jo

Massive well done!!!! My oh passed his plumbing vetassess last year & our 175 visa was lodged August 2009. We are currently waiting for WA SS, told it takes approx. 6 months to come through then we can change from our 175 to a 176. It's a long & very stressful process but hang in there, we'll get there in the end. It'll be well worth it!!!

ian & jo

alrighty then as ace ventura would say....

hi ian and jo, yep we are trying to go the wa ss route, i only got the vetassess this morning but i thought i would do a bit more on the visa and bang....

they wont let me do anymore....

so now i will have a go at the ss for wa... Just glad to have done the vetassess.. No dramas.

at least youre in the system which is bad but good, i cant even get in....

keep the faith....nick..

NICE ONE GUYS, WHAT WAS YOUR TRADE.......

TIME TO HAVE A DRINK AND CHILL FOR A BIT..... ABOUT THE 1 JULY I CANT WAIT TO BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON WITH MY VISA APPLICATION.....

UNTIL THEN SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SUNSET( where......)

CHEERS NICK..

Archived